RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

comoo

Sep 6, 2018
just want to say something good to its lovers msize announced a new game (visual novel) which will be released this summer

name of the game is akujounoeikan(honor of evil girl)

page of the game

page of msize

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
just want to say something good to its lovers msize announced a new game (visual novel) which will be released this summer

page of the game

page of msize
Looks promising! Make sure you mouse over the pictures on the "character" page ;)

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Just love that new excuse "external circumstances". Same shit we had with Karen, they kept delaying and delaying (week(s), days, hours in the FINAL countdown) and still had bugs on release. Dignity? They had some, a year ago.
Edit: Hope it gets automatically flagged as" abandoned" too, just for pressure.

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
So, safe to presume next floor won't be at the end of May and will probably be June 30th or early July at this point?

Also to the people who complain about too much feet content please play in traffic, there's a billion femdom games out there but this is the only one where the focus is feet, let's keep it that way. The games called tower of TRAMPLE for crying out loud.

lonewolf1993

Nov 12, 2018
do we really need to start over with the new update? cuz i'm gonna need some cheats, i went through hell to get the good ending on floor 6 lol

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
So, safe to presume next floor won't be at the end of May and will probably be June 30th or early July at this point?

Also to the people who complain about too much feet content please play in traffic, there's a billion femdom games out there but this is the only one where the focus is feet, let's keep it that way. The games called tower of TRAMPLE for crying out loud.
just keep on randomly adding months to state your frustration .... that will help.:oops::cautious:

windyhome1

Jan 18, 2018

page of the game

page of msize
Have any msize games been translated?

comoo

Sep 6, 2018
Have any msize games been translated?
Probably not

btw game is about a girl manager joining to baseball club and turning them into a masocist.which is also understandable from the arts but just wanted to mention. And it somehow looks like gameplay arent going to be perspective of one person.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018

Variety is the spice of life.
There really aren't that many femdom games out there, especially quality ones that look good and have good mechanics.

This game would probably be my favorite one if there was any amount of content for people who weren't big on feet. As it stands for non-foot fetishists there really is only Khulan whose non-foot related scenes feel like an afterthought.

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
There really aren't that many femdom games out there, especially quality ones that look good and have good mechanics.

This game would probably be my favorite one if there was any amount of content for people who weren't big on feet. As it stands for non-foot fetishists there really is only Khulan whose non-foot related scenes feel like an afterthought.
Ya ok but.

TOWER
OF
TRAMPLE

Also
>There really aren't that many other femdom games out there

Excuse me? Theres literally hundreds dude come on wtf?????

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Ya ok but.

TOWER
OF
TRAMPLE

Also
>There really aren't that many other femdom games out there

Excuse me? Theres literally hundreds dude come on wtf?????
"tram·ple"
1. tread on and crush.
"the fence had been trampled down"

2. treat with contempt.
"a drug-testing device that doesn't trample on employees' civil liberties"

Using definition two "trample" can really apply to any hypothetical femdom situation, regardless of what limb/orifice it involves.
And there really aren't that many femdom games out there, especially if you ignore terrible ones and monster girl ones.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
"tram·ple"
1. tread on and crush.

2. treat with contempt.

Using definition two "trample" can really apply to any hypothetical femdom situation, regardless of what limb/orifice it involves.
And there really aren't that many femdom games out there, especially if you ignore terrible ones and monster girl ones.
Exactly, though i do like a nice sexy monster girl, like a lamia or a minotaur babe that has a human face and tits you could get lost in.

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
There is already a lot of variety in the game already though. The game is called Tower of Trample but it really should just be called Tower of Oral Worship & Smother because it deals heavily in those fetishes (which prominently include feet but other parts of the body as well). It even has the occasional handjob, footjob, thighjob, intercourse; even strap-ons.

The only reason to ask for less feet is if you want a particular fetish to suddenly become the most prominent, but most players are here for feet, so that makes no sense.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
There is already a lot of variety in the game already though. The game is called Tower of Trample but it really should just be called Tower of Oral Worship & Smother because it deals heavily in those fetishes (which prominently include feet but other parts of the body as well). It even has the occasional handjob, footjob, thighjob, intercourse; even strap-ons.

The only reason to ask for less feet is if you want a particular fetish to suddenly become the most prominent, but most players are here for feet, so that makes no sense.
In all seriousness, can you say that any particular act/fetish appears anywhere near as often as foot related scenes?
Hell, if you add up all the non foot related scenes together I bet they'd still be far outnumbered by the foot scenes.

If you want to paint me as the enemy demanding that your fetish be eradicated so be it but I never suggested cutting any foot content, just adding more scenes that don't break down to some variant of foot worship.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
In all seriousness, can you say that any particular act/fetish appears anywhere near as often as foot related scenes?
Hell, if you add up all the non foot related scenes together I bet they'd still be far outnumbered by the foot scenes.

If you want to paint me as the enemy demanding that your fetish be eradicated so be it but I never suggested cutting any foot content, just adding more scenes that don't break down to some variant of foot worship.
I never painted you as the enemy, I'm just following the conversation that you quoted. At any rate, you're moving the goal posts. You wanted variety and there *is* variety. You don't like that foot fetish content comprises the majority of scenes, but you don't want to cut any of it out. The only way to get even more variety (i.e. less foot fetish scenes) would be to add different fetishes and cut foot fetish content out.

Variety sucks. It just means more scenes for everyone to skip through because it isn't their kink.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Geez, I've already had this discussion with Jazer1
If you argue for more non-foot stuff, even if you don't specifically say you want less feet-related scenes, you ARE arguing for less foot content!
Let's say your hypothetical comes true and a lot of other types of femdom are added to the game going forward, but the amount of foot fetish content per update stays the same. With the state the game is in right now, it would probably take the devs anywhere from 2 more weeks to 2 extra months per update.
You're asking the people who like the game as is, and I'm assuming this is almost everyone, to wait even longer in between updates, when we're currently in the longest dev cycle yet, and that's what people seem to be complaining about the most.
"tram·ple"
1. tread on and crush.

2. treat with contempt.

Holy mental gymnastics, Batman! The word trample in the title is clearly being used in the literal sense, not metaphorically, which should be pretty obvious to anyone who has played this game, or anyone who isn't being disingenuous :whistle:
Also, no one cares if the only femdom game you like is ToT. There's heaps of other great femdom titles, there's pretty much only ToT if you want a good game that is centered around foot fetishes. What I'm saying is you have the luxury of being able to choose, whereas people who like this game because of the foot fetish aspect don't have much of a choice.
Finally, if you think you're arguing for diversity of fetishes, then it's only in a really small scale (only inside this game). If you actually cared for diversity of fetishes on a larger scale, you wouldn't want the only good foot-fetish-focused game to lose its identity and become something else.

Reactions: scoobzz
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes