RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Are there any games with ToT femdom theme but you play as the female instead of the male? Preferably also with focus on feet, leg, pantyhose, boots, heels.

comoo

Sep 6, 2018
Are there any games with ToT femdom theme but you play as the female instead of the male? Preferably also with focus on feet, leg, pantyhose, boots, heels.
attack it devil legion by poring but it is pixel art and you dont control any individual female it is horde of female monsters and you give the directions at the battlefield

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
attack it devil legion by poring but it is pixel art and you dont control any individual female it is horde of female monsters and you give the directions at the battlefield
Hmm, at first glance I'm not sure I will like it that much. But thanks anyway.

comoo

Sep 6, 2018
Tomorrow update guys, stay tuned I promise no more delays, directly from Koda and Bo Wei information :) (very trustworthy info so don't doubt plebs)
The two most trustworthy person on earth we have zero reason not the believe.
Hmm, at first glance I'm not sure I will like it that much. But thanks anyway.
It ıs better than it looks well balanced and fun game but you may not like the pixel art.there was another game which i forgot to tell femdom university by salia coel but you cant be a dominant female you just change main character as a girl or futa also game is almost unplayable . i dont think there are any other game as you mention (not even japanese) however we only have bunch of decent femdom games anyways.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Not here.
Does that Incubus quest game have a thread? I enjoyed it a lot and would like to know if it has some news
It's still in Japanese so it's not allowed to have it's own thread here. I was going to start a translation thread but I got too apathetic to follow all the F95 thread creation rules.

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
The two most trustworthy person on earth we have zero reason not the believe.
"New update by tomorrow"

Well that was a fucking lie.
Guys, unless you see a screenshot of a discord or something do not believe any news that are spread about new updates. Well you shouldn't believe news about new updates even if you have screenshots and they really are by the devs of this game but for a different reason. :p

This time Wolgon was obviously trolling, poking fun about how often the devs delay stuff. Check out his last 3 posts, it from goes "announcing" an update, to making fun about the devs announcements, to "announcing" another update.

Tomorrow update for sure guys stay tuned
they announced the update 1 or 2 weeks ago? how is that fucking earlier? LOL.
And then they are lazy af and made a rip-off game for the weekend to make the horny kids wait a little more hahahaha
Tomorrow update guys, stay tuned I promise no more delays, directly from Koda and Bo Wei information :) (very trustworthy info so don't doubt plebs)
The sad part is that with how announcements about this game have been going lately, if you missed the middle post or didn't notice it was done by the same person, you wouldn't find anything odd about that announcement/delay schedule.

deskald

Apr 20, 2018
I like the game and all the ladies, but I don't like that someones haven't a well developed ending.
For example with scarlet, after you submit, you can play the shoes game, the collar walking... with yvonne if you submit it's eng game.
I would like that all the guardians have at least these state/ending:
- you beat them an can go to next floor without other consequence.
- you beat them, you clear their requirements and unlock a good end where they respect you and trait you good (a sort of happy ending)
- you lose, don't meet their requirement or fail all the flags, and submit to them (bad ending) (you can have multiple and become more of a slave/weak toward them)
- you mess something in the storyline and got one (of many perhaps) endgame scenes (like the amputee scene for example).

- more side jobs and minigame like shoes game, shoes licking, massage, chores, the bible stories, etc...
- they give you object to use on their floor and (if possible) on the others like puppy custom, a chastity cage, uniform, letter of presentation of your mistress to the others...
- the chance to give your mistress a nickname like mistress scarlet, mommy eliza, master lily...
- a fixed loses count shame catch phrase during the duels

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I like the game and all the ladies, but I don't like that someones haven't a well developed ending.
For example with scarlet, after you submit, you can play the shoes game, the collar walking... with yvonne if you submit it's eng game.
I would like that all the guardians have at least these state/ending:
- you beat them an can go to next floor without other consequence.
- you beat them, you clear their requirements and unlock a good end where they respect you and trait you good (a sort of happy ending)
- you lose, don't meet their requirement or fail all the flags, and submit to them (bad ending) (you can have multiple and become more of a slave/weak toward them)
- you mess something in the storyline and got one (of many perhaps) endgame scenes (like the amputee scene for example).

- more side jobs and minigame like shoes game, shoes licking, massage, chores, the bible stories, etc...
- they give you object to use on their floor and (if possible) on the others like puppy custom, a chastity cage, uniform, letter of presentation of your mistress to the others...
- the chance to give your mistress a nickname like mistress scarlet, mommy eliza, master lily...
- a fixed loses count shame catch phrase during the duels
I agree, especially with the treating you good bit, mainly as a very special slave, gotta love curvy busty dominant badasses like them. And more minigame and submissive chores plus costumes, you definately have good taste in femdom.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
so what is the current release schedule because it gets rather confusing when you dont always know if something is legit information or just someone frustrated shitposting

Nov 30, 2018
so what is the current release schedule because it gets rather confusing when you dont always know if something is legit information or just someone frustrated shitposting
There is no schedule my friend. Just set an alarm for 3-6 months from now and try to forget this game exists until then. If you are lucky a substantial update will be out. This is the only sane way to enjoy ToT.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
they mentioned multiple times there was supposed to be an update, hence the Lily extra content, the extra mini game, and so on ) everyone knows its a joke whiteknight
Guys, unless you see a screenshot of a discord or something do not believe any news that are spread about new updates. Well you shouldn't believe news about new updates even if you have screenshots and they really are by the devs of this game but for a different reason. :p

This time Wolgon was obviously trolling, poking fun about how often the devs delay stuff. Check out his last 3 posts, it from goes "announcing" an update, to making fun about the devs announcements, to "announcing" another update.

The sad part is that with how announcements about this game have been going lately, if you missed the middle post or didn't notice it was done by the same person, you wouldn't find anything odd about that announcement/delay schedule.

Somebodayyy

Sep 14, 2018
The last news I can see on the discord is this regarding Warriors Guild release

"Everyone's feedback and balance insights have been very helpful to shaping 1.0, and additional feedback is always become. WG 1.0 can be expected early next week." - Posted roughly 16th of July.

So we're still on track for that. Looking forward to it honestly.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
they mentioned multiple times there was supposed to be an update, hence the Lily extra content, the extra mini game, and so on ) everyone knows its a joke whiteknight
What Lily content and extra mini games? Are you talking about the spring cleaning update that was originally supposed to come out a couple months ago? According to the OP the last update happened January 3rd, and that was page 300. After waiting for so long, expecting everyone to read everything and pay proper attention to everything is rather optimistic.

I'm not saying that you had any malice doing it, but you can see that at the start of my post that you quoted, I had quoted 2 people that apparently believed that Koda and Bo said that the update was coming. Also even before you sent your post there was somebody else saying that is was confusing to know when something is legit information or if somebody is shitposting.

Btw, isn't whiteknighting supposed to be taking the side of women and trying to rescue them whether they need/deserve/want it or not?

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
The last news I can see on the discord is this regarding Warriors Guild release

"Everyone's feedback and balance insights have been very helpful to shaping 1.0, and additional feedback is always become. WG 1.0 can be expected early next week." - Posted roughly 16th of July.

So we're still on track for that. Looking forward to it honestly.
Is this true?

Reactions: Narak8813
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes