RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
I kind of see some grand finale for Tower of Trample, seeing how Koda likes shonen and the Rose scene (Probably he played Monster Girl Quest).

This is how I think the ending is going to unfold: After beating Rose and her escaping from our protagonist to the upper and last floor, our boy encounters the master mind behind all this and challenges her for the brainwashing of her childhood friend (girlfriend too probably) and all the damage her underlings had caused to the men on the tower.

After many trials and humilliations, he manages to somewhat beat her but a trick on her part immobilizes
him and makes him fall to his knees. The mistress is amused by the boy, but this toy demonstrated to be too dangerous now. Trembling in fear, the boy sees the woman deliver her fatal blow to kill him, but in a sudden flash Rose appears in front of him to stop her and the attack pierces her heart.

Intense dramatic music starts to play, his face semicovered in the blood of a Rose who whispers in a pained voice to the boy he used to love: "Koda, finish 7F for god's sake".

Such a bittersweet ending.

Last edited:

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
1st - Yes i am very sure i downloaded the right file.

2nd - I always knew it was a bad choice, but i decided to take the risk and nothing happened, like i said, nothing i did worked.
Yo, I did a quick search on google and found this thread
Imma copy paste the answer here " Before doing anything, RENAME the folder where the game is! Both VX and VX Ace have an issue with folder names in languages that are not the same as the system default name. For example, this folder name results in a File corrupted error: D:\ç«œã®ä¹™å¥³ã¨é”å•ã®å³¶_体験版_1.31_fixed(0728) Changing it to D:\Test_1.31_fixed(0728) fixes the problem and the exact same game runs without further issue."

EDIT: You can also try this thread
this thread says you should unblock the zip file first before extracting it by right clicking the zip file going into properties if the option is available

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
He's played it but he hates it. Says it's not really a femdom game and it's just a reverse rape game. He's not wrong, frankly.
I agree entirely. I loved Monster Girl quest back in the day (the first time I played an eroge though), but more for the story/characters than the sex scenes, which were uninspired and a chore the 90% of the time. It's a pity that important characters like Alice, Granberia or Alma Elma doesn't have romance sex scenes with light femdom instead of the usual reverse rape. (And I don't know if anoyone agrees with me, but the music for sex scenes in MGQ has to be the worst sex music ever, it was just sad)
Though I prefer lighter femdom (with a bit of romance on top of it), Tower of trample has more satisfying erotic content than MGQ by a mile.
Succubus Witch is hottest monster, change my mind.
Such heresy words. Alice should always be the chosen one.
Though I liked the monsters made by the artist xelvy. Lamiaroid is lovely:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Does anyone also get this message when starting the game:

"File corrupted!

Please run a virus-check, then reinstall the application."

Welp i ran virus checks, reinstalled the application, ran as admin, disabled my anti-virus, reset my pc sistem and all the "Game.exe" files still don't run, i don't know what is happening and i can't figure out either.

Also i checked plenty of threads in the internet none worked out, so i decided to ask personaly.
Sorry if this sounds redundant, but if you haven't already, try to:
disable anti-virus, re-unzip the downloaded folder, re-run the installer, then try running the game again.

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
He's played it but he hates it. Says it's not really a femdom game and it's just a reverse rape game. He's not wrong, frankly. Succubus Witch is hottest monster, change my mind.
That's a funny way to spell "Tamamo". But yeah, MGQ is purely a reverse rape game and didn't claim otherwise. I wonder what Bo's stance on monster girls is considering the only one he's ever put into a game is Tiffany.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Maaaan someone need to do something to stop this man's carnage.

I know i should be used to it, but he donesn't even bother giving excuses anymore. That's incredible...

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
The discord and patreon supporters are a problem. While there should be praise for doing good things like the swan crow updates, they need to stop licking koda’s boots and actually voice concerns about the delays.

I’m not on the discord, but is ANYONE complaining about them on it?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes