RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
Unsubscribe from their patreon to give them a heads up and they will cry after your money like the community cries for the updates

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
Unsubscribe from their patreon to give them a heads up and they will cry after your money like the community cries for the updates
Only Koda or Bo could make a change, but they just decide not to. I'm sure that drawing or coding for this game isn't their main source of income. If somehow you'd manage to convince everyone to unsub (which is quite literally impossible), the devs could just abandon the project completely, and do something else. I understand why there are people that are still patrons, and I can see that they are also frustrated.

GeneralClod

Mar 27, 2021
Not really and the fact that you wrote that proves how narrow minded you are. If I stabbed you with a knife, do you blame me or the knife? BoWei is the boss of the project and is allowing Koda to do as he wills, if BoWei wanted him gone he'd be gone. Can't blame the lazy worker when the boss enables it. If I could get a job as an engineer and do nothing and have my boss be ok with it, you bet your ass I'd never lift a finger. Because why would I? Why would anyone? It's not Koda's passion project, he just joined BoWei's schtick .

David Bowie lost all credibility back when the 'Koda can slap nuts' conversation happened, the guy literally said 'ok but what can I do'. People just tend to see Bowie as the 'haha funny chinese man bad engrish' so they think he's a dumbass but in reality he knows what's up. The only way the status quo changes is if the patreons start unsubscribing , then Bowie would see that he is no longer good with the status quo and would fire Koda in an effort to get this money back.

Koda should laugh at the patreons. They deserve it.

Edit: I am proud that lord Narak has liked my comment and I am ashamed that I forgot to include him in my waifu tier list.
A knife has no will of its own, so to have Koda be the knife in your analogy and then go on to say "allowing Koda to do as he wills," ruins your analogy. Also, I don't think you understand what narrow minded means. Besides that, we largely agree and I listed multiple things Bowei is guilty of, so I'm clearly no Bowei defender.

tormagnum

May 10, 2020
well, let's look at it from another angle if BoWei does get rid of Koda. who owns the rights to TOT, and can BoWei keep making the updates himself. and let's say BoWei does find somebody who can work through all that spaghetti Koda left behind. is this random good-willed programmer going to help out of the kindness of their own heart or are they going to want to be paid? and what will Koda do, I doubt anyone will take that laying down?

GeneralClod

Mar 27, 2021
Does anyone know when 7F will be finished?
Koda claims "before 8F," which Bowei says will be done by mid-July. This is, of course, a lie. Here is the newest delay date for the simple patch of the Heelfall side game by the way, keeping Koda from progressing on Level 0 or 7F. Keep in mind my prior Discord leak post where Koda mentions "10 days," which would be next Wednesday. This new "weekend" date is certainly another lie.

image_2021-04-06_213900.png

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
You know what would be nice? If someone kept an up-to-date post with the last official estimates for each of the promised future release, and it was linked in the OP post.

I know, it wouldn't be reliable due to inevitable delays, but at least it would provide a rough sense of the order in which stuff will be done, if it's ever done.

At this point, there is just so much to keep track of... I mean, if you want to bother to try to anticipate anything at all.

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
May
Haha well Koda has given the reasons why the update was delayed and that great reason is basically the memory room without being able to release a version without this room because taking everything together "doing it scene by scene fits my workflow better"

View attachment 1124641

And it even leaves us waiting for a new excuse for a possible delay, place your bets.
Plus a little patreon joke about Level 0
View attachment 1124644
May I translate his words:
Basically it is easy to make a memory room just by copy and paste things there.
Oh no what is Bo doing? How could he write a game in this way? I have to redo it.
Okay, I know that you guys are happy with Bo's original style, but I'm not good with it, so I'll spend a lot of time making the whole game into my favour. Ofc it will take longer than you expected, but how long it delays depends on how far away it is from my ideal type.
Just wait~

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
Hey, would you mind telling me what a "full crown submission savefile" is?
I thought the game was pretty ended after the mission "Your highness" by beating the empress Leda? Is there more concealed contents after that?
BTW I have always been expecting Eva to come back to the team especially when I have spent a lot of resources on her (to improve the stats because she was the character with the best stats and most words to be spoken), but even if I went back to chapter 2 to experience that plot again, I was not able to make her join the team again. Do you know any methods?
Thank you for reading such a long post lol.

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
Sorry, I was replying to this one, but it seems that it was not suceeded. Please see my last post if that does not trouble you a lot.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes