RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
7f should be released this month, i hope so....
That's fake news.

We can expect 7F around end of August / early September, the July narrative has been dropped in favor of releasing 8F without delays, which frankly seems likely to happen for once!

• Sad
Reactions: Hero sama

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
I only say give this three endings because honestly I can not imagine Boda to really work out giving each warden their own ending.
I can since the wardens are kind of one note it will probably be predictable (which isn't a bad thing). Things like Ethan being Cobra's pay piggy until death, Yvonne using Ethan as a sandbag/boot rag or showcasing him as her greatest masterpiece yet (elluding to the former artist thing), Khulan taking Ethan home to the great plains showing him off, Lilly starting her own dojo with Ethan being her assistant, Jessica selling Ethan off (or something), etc. It would be very similar to Domina's submission where Ethan is pretty much locked in the Warden's house and it shows us his daily routine there. Although it might not make sense as to why characters like Eliza or Karen would keep Ethan around. So it wouldn't be the ending of the century but at the same time it would make sense for their respective warden.

if a youtuber did a expose on these 2 chucklefucks loke youtubers did for yanderedev do you think this would motivate bo and koda to actually work or completly destroy them ?
Even then, after all the calling out, the memes, the discord ban speedrun, and the consistent rise of false competition for almost 2 years. Yandere dev dragged his feet accross the finish line. if it took that freakish asshole that long after getting called out on his BS for years by everyone and their dog then how will it make Boda go any faster.

Last edited:

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
So when is it dropping?
Within the day I hope! All I know is that the progress is good and that Koda seemed to have worked hard for once, at least during the weekend. He also didn't seem to have gotten too sidetracked as he plans to take more liberties with Iris after 7F is done and the time comes to integrate 8F in the main game.

Reactions: LeonOne994
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes