RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
big ups to my main man koda don't listen to the haters
we all know the real reason why 7F gets delayed so much is because the chinese goverment behind bo wei doesn't want ToT to have a japanese themed floor
smh bo wei is more worried about his social score than his patreons

hearmoar

Jul 5, 2018
big ups to my main man koda don't listen to the haters
we all know the real reason why 7F gets delayed so much is because the chinese goverment behind bo wei doesn't want ToT to have a japanese themed floor
smh bo wei is more worried about his social score than his patreons
his execution date will be on the same day that 7F releases. Koda keeps delaying Bo's death. Koda's a hero.

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
That game was shit
Agreed. You basically need to spend hours tediously grinding your characters to level 30 even on the easiest difficulty mode to actually get to the game's epilogue. I don't see how the SRPG genre blends well with eroticism, because in order to get to the erotic content you have to click each unit individually, move them a few spaces at a time, until you finally reach the only character in the map with any CG. And if you are wanting to clear each map of enemy units to strengthen your own team, it can take 10+ minutes because of how slow the combat is. Heelfall, and Succubus Senki, the game it was obviously inspired by, are two of the most boring femdom games you can play.

It's a pointless genre of adult game especially when there's no real strategy to it despite how it's supposed to be a strategical RPG. The closest it gets to strategy is the weapon triangle of X counters Y, which counters Z, which counters X. Adult SRPGs like the two aforementioned use this bland formula of requiring far too much time and effort for the rewards. And I say this as someone who really liked some of Heelfall's characters. But was it worth all the time it took to finally interact with them? Not really.

papciakus

Dec 8, 2019
I don't usually visit F95, so I had TOT page bookmarked. The conversation moves on, and when you click your bookmark again after a month, you're a hundred pages behind.

Zanmaraxa

Apr 20, 2018
Heelfall, and Succubus Senki, the game it was obviously inspired by, are two of the most boring femdom games you can play.
I agree with what you said about heelfall, but c'mon, don't compare succubus senki with it. In SK every unit had it's own h scenes and game overs, the maps and battles were way much cleaner, you had events outside the battle and on it and more importantly you don't have to grind if you don't want to because you can change the difficulty settings
Besides. all the h characters in Heelfall looks AND act exactly the same, while in SK every enemy was kinda unique

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
On a bit of a side note and in the spirit of Halloween, would you guys be open to another game like Hallow Mansion? With another villainess I mean where you need to navigate a lair/domain of hers while collecting game overs? I personally loved the game and, even though HM was delayed into oblivion as well, would like to see a game similar to it at some point :D
After spring update, floor 7, Crow and swan pt.3, floor 9, lv 0 and Hellfire :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:

Ashidorei

Oct 6, 2018
On a bit of a side note and in the spirit of Halloween, would you guys be open to another game like Hallow Mansion? With another villainess I mean where you need to navigate a lair/domain of hers while collecting game overs? I personally loved the game and, even though HM was delayed into oblivion as well, would like to see a game similar to it at some point :D
After spring update, floor 7, Crow and swan pt.3, floor 9, lv 0 and Hellfire :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes:
Jokes aside, I totally imagine Bo releasing a Halloween surprise game and Koda interrupting F7 to polish that game for the following two months. Just wait and see.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
no dev journal? not even pretending to work anymore?
- Continued work on scene implementation ( pick axe emoji )
- Battle debugging and refinement. The individual moves and sequences all work now (yay), but hunting down logic seams and unintended interactions is tangly. I can save some of this for Playtesting but I want to make sure the battles are at least generally stable and feel like proper ToT fights rather than puzzles or glorified cutscenes. I hope to have combat finalized by next dev journal.

its gonna be somethin like that, the journal is really not needed mans just sayin words

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
It was absokute shit i hate femdom content being locked behind game over or failure

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes