RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Considering the narratives we've seen so far, it's likely that we'll have to. I'm also willing to bet that she's the one who created the charred corpse on Eliza's floor.
This! I think that Bo will put an awesome twist on it so that she ends up one of the best characters in the game :D

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Reguarding enemies hinted or poll based:
1)Rose, Bo said that every female character of ToT is an enemy so even Ethan's friend will be, Bo also said that Rose's design it's just a sample and he surely change something about it (she could be the one who burned the prisoner in 3F or not, who knows !)
2)Sadistic mistress, hinted by Khulan as a liutenent of the organization, she will use some sort of "toys" to play with our little man.
3)Magic mistress, the one Lady Cobra talked to in order to create/open the gate to Lily's dimension, she probably will have some magical power and surely be one of the heads of organization or at least an high grade.
4)Ninja/Assasin Mistress, from the old poll made by Bo, is the only one remaining out of the three in that poll, she will be a leg move oriented type (according to the short description of the poll) or maybe armed of several kink-jutsu.
5)Cowgirl mistress, last but not least, she was the last character we got info of, Bo said some time ago that he was searching for two names that can match with the 2 boots of this mean cowgirl, her attack will focus on the boot fetish of course and maybe some pony play.
I think that this is the complete list of all character hinted/polled that we will face some day.
Less than 24/30 hours to the update can't wait to see all the wonders koda made for us :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:
4. I think that she is on the 6th floor as Koda said that the 6th floor boss will be "legs, legs, legs" :D Also. no.5 isn't a cowgirl, he said that it will be a "western" girl I don't think that he actually meant it as a cowgirl :D Although he might have :D Anyway all 5 sound awesome :D

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
I am actually most interested for Sadistic mistress. BDSM will be fun and kinda fresh. And Rose has a lot of potential I mean, for story too.

What if, Rose doms Ethan since they were young and that's why Ethan is a natural sub to all women in the tower?

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
What if, Rose doms Ethan since they were young and that's why Ethan is a natural sub to all women in the tower?[/QUOTE]
ethan is not a natural sub , no one of the guys in that tower is , yet they are forced to submit by those strong mistresses when they give up on winning , what i see that the story will be a great relationship between the two in the past he may love her more then anyone yet she changed for some reason and took the dark side now he will try to get her back but he may end up as her slave in the process.

projektant

Sep 5, 2018
I have one question, guys. How do I become a slave to every one of the girls? I manage to be Lily's but that's it. The option of giving up to her prompted when I gave all the needed items for her. What do you have to do to be, let's say, Cobra's slave? I read a little and came to the conclusion, that (thankfully) being a slave to one girl does not close the path of being a slave to others. I also read that you can't really surrender to Yvonne (that's a shame, too, cause I really like her character).

But as for the other girls... what do I do? Should I just keep spamming 'surrender' and the option will eventually show up somewhere (like, in 'Talk' or something)? Sorry for the noob question, but I came across this game literally couple of days ago and don't know much.

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018
It's midnight in the barren wasteland that is the world now.... It has been years since the world has seen a drop of semen.....all the worlds boys....forever not cumming....they all hope and pray.....

maybe one day.......

Bo will update.

Reactions: zazzaro

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
Another short delay. 48 hrs minimum according to Koda from now. Expect it on late 10 or early 11th.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Not only is there a third delay, but the date changed from the 9th to the 11th (I picked the 10th) :':)':)'(

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes