RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
Even if you are into scat, you still have to admit that its a funny fetish. I mean, you're aroused by somebody shitting in your mouth. Its not kinkshaming to point out that that's funny.
I like to imagine coprophilia fetishists enjoy someone consuming food which is not easily digestible by the body such as corn, skin of bell peppers, and seeds, and they'll pick it from the feces which has been dumped onto a dinner plate for them while they then eat it themselves. It's probably the ideal, romantic dinner date for them.

Maybe that's kinkshaming, but I don't really care.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
If you compare the drawnings. Jessica is not fat. Karen is bigger in proportion than jessica. Jessica fat is the biggest meme.
1639448513833.png

Karen is just thick boned :HideThePain:

haha maybe we all just see the world differently... I mean in my opinion Jessika is a bit on the chubby side, but to me there is nothing wrong with that,, chubby girls need love tooo, its nice to see a bit of variety of body types in the game.. I wouldn't mind seeing a skinny Mistress in a future update either

Last edited:

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
can someone plz share the save file of the lasted update? it's been a long time since i look at this game update

Rurkon

Dec 8, 2021
hello can someone explain me why Swan lies like all the time? I don't get why to lie when your own sister exposed you. And by the way, whats her plan? the crown wants to make you her slave. But swan? Why she needs the monks? why she don't just admit that she is also part of the bad girls. Can someona explain it to me plis? i can't rest thinking about it

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
hello can someone explain me why Swan lies like all the time? I don't get why to lie when your own sister exposed you. And by the way, whats her plan? the crown wants to make you her slave. But swan? Why she needs the monks? why she don't just admit that she is also part of the bad girls. Can someona explain it to me plis? i can't rest thinking about it
It's because Ethan has little reason to believe Crow. For one Swan has manipulated Ethan to believe that Crow is no different from any of the other wardens. Then there's the fact that Swan in Ethan's head is moreso a gentle lady I mean she's "nursing" the thunder dojo members back to health and after getting an idea of what they suffered from (thanks to their Karen encounter) Ethan has reason to believe that Swan is telling the truth. That's also not accounting for the fact that despite being the point in ToT where Ethan starts becoming a player insert, there's still that gullible/dense aspect to his personality left in tact.

If you want to know her plans then wait like everyone here since Boda are taking their merry old time wasting everyone elses (and their money to boot).

OR

I was about to pull a huge dick move but meh too mean for the big meanie.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
I will not comment on the accuracy of your statement, but this point is just inflammatory at this point. Jessica's issue isn't her size, it's that after waiting for a year for floor 7 we were given an un-requested, physically unappealing clown instead. Not by weight, by makeup, costume, and story beat.
Being teased by an actual clown with active mind control, intentionally troll item shop/craft list, and this instead of 7...It's not that the character would have ever been well received generally, but she also picked a bad time to show up.

That said, does it say something about material interest to build this while still fighting to release 7? To have totally released 8? Does Bo and Koda lose social credit in China for releasing obviously Japanese characters in their game or something?
I liked her i thought she was ok not my body type but i liked it

Reactions: SnakeSnek

TempAccess

Dec 6, 2019
Also, someone can tell me where i can get the part where kaori appears? im a patreon but i don't see kaoiri there
...My guy....you HAVE to be kidding. If not, hello! Welcome to the conversation of the last 2 years. As your just joining, we are wondering when we get floor 7 and Kaori instead of side content, other games, later floors as stand alones, or just ANY releases.

Also, given hot tempers and strong opinions on this board, unless your reporting new Patreon only updates, it's generally safer to keep your status as a backer to yourself. Just.....read around. You'll pick it up.

Reactions: Malfoy66
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes