RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
UTW character design looks like some cheap mobilegame ad
i just can't get myself to like it seriously why do all of those femdom games besides gladia have such shitty art direction?
i fuckin hate those ridiculous body porpotions and dumb ass fuck outfits all im asking for is a femdom game in a semi realistic anime style that would be so fire
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but i guess that's just me and i am wrong again and y'all just rather have shit like this
Dude dealer was the best out of the three-character we got so far. Honestly I was on board with her. With Alice I was like "Too much but I'll take what I got" and Herba was just an instant turn off. Like that bitch ugly for real.

Honestly other than ToT, Domina is the best one we got (that I'm aware of).

Edit:
Also reminder that UTW is about incest so far.

Reactions: SnakeSnek

kashmoney

Mar 23, 2019
goddamit yuga, now you pulled me into one of your messes

Gladia - has probably the most potential art is decent but the gameplay is just so clunky and unpolished
hard dissagree, the combat system currentely implemented in gladia is shaping up to be infinitely better than tot, we only got one skill so far but the depth put into it and it's evolution is phenominal, and it seems that we may get one skill for every warrior. not to mention the crafting system and equipement sytem allready implemented put it at least on the same level as tot when it was first released . imo the current problem is bugs. probably due to the current version being too early to be actually played and more of a test demo of the features for debugging. it cannot yet be compared with a whole game.(i do consider the given examples above save for UTW whole games due to the fact that all of their gameplay mechanics are already implemented. the updates generally only include new content)

also UTW artstyle is fine, lay off. at least it's not the generic ugly ass 3d model from [insert renpy game here]. the creator made the models (while janky) somewhat appealing. and considering the setting. it's not unreasonable for their design to be off the top. it even has it's own appeal imo. so just take what you can get and hope the next girls look better

Last edited:

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018

hard dissagree, the combat system currentely implemented in gladia is shaping up to be infinitely better than tot, we only got one skill so far but the depth put into it and it's evolution is phenominal, and it seems that we may get one skill for every warrior. not to mention the crafting system and equipement sytem allready implemented put it at least on the same level as tot when it was first released . imo the current problem is bugs. probably due to the current version being too early to be actually played and more of a test demo of the features for debugging. it cannot yet be compared with a whole game.(i do consider the given examples above save for UTW whole games due to the fact that all of their gameplay mechanics are already implemented. the updates generally only include new content)

also UTW artstyle is fine, lay off. at least it's not the generic ugly ass 3d model from [insert renpy game here]. the creator made the models (while janky) somewhat appealing. and considering the setting. it's not unreasonable for their design to be off the top. it even has it's own appeal imo. so just take what you can get and hope the next girls look better
Is it fair to see ToT and Domina as full games though? Domina has had a total rework in its mechanics fairly recently and nothing tells us that ToT won't get something like that too.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Is it fair to see ToT and Domina as full games though? Domina has had a total rework in its mechanics fairly recently and nothing tells us that ToT won't get something like that too.
The amount of Copium here is at a Biohazard level. I mean, not completely off the table, but in the same vein as the chance of being hit by a car (still there, but not much). Also, not just hate speaking here, or even judging the amount of content released for this game in the past 3 years (basically 2 tech demos, one for Pt3 of Swan/Crow/DucklingOrWhatever (much lulz to be had to prolong F6.5 and never release a F7), and one for F8 (at this point they really stopped caring), and about 5 Preview vids, but also their attitude on this game (and the fans that actually still would wait for any actual substantial update, to the GAME, not to the developement cycle (or the lack thereof), or an update on the delays of the damn delays)

But yeeee, this game ain't never seeing that sweet 7, and better be it that way, no Witcher 2077 would justify the lackluster wait by this point.

But, y'know, I kinda liked Heelfall, was pretty allright, had some gameplay.... and scenes.... we take what we can get by this point

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
The amount of Copium here is at a Biohazard level. I mean, not completely off the table, but in the same vein as the chance of being hit by a car (still there, but not much). Also, not just hate speaking here, or even judging the amount of content released for this game in the past 3 years (basically 2 tech demos, one for Pt3 of Swan/Crow/DucklingOrWhatever (much lulz to be had to prolong F6.5 and never release a F7), and one for F8 (at this point they really stopped caring), and about 5 Preview vids, but also their attitude on this game (and the fans that actually still would wait for any actual substantial update, to the GAME, not to the developement cycle (or the lack thereof), or an update on the delays of the damn delays)

But yeeee, this game ain't never seeing that sweet 7, and better be it that way, no Witcher 2077 would justify the lackluster wait by this point.

But, y'know, I kinda liked Heelfall, was pretty allright, had some gameplay.... and scenes.... we take what we can get by this point
Oh yeah no I'm not delusional enough to think ToT is actually going to get a mechanical rework don't worry about that lmao. What I meant is that ToT is not a finished game and so the argument that "X and Y other games get a pass because X and Y aren't finished" doesn't stand.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019

granted it's been a while since i picked up gladia so it might have improved a lot i need to check that out but from what i've played it was very bare bones especially when compared to ToT as I was one of the first people that kept shouting out gladia I am happy to see that it seems like the game is moving along fine and don't get me wrong I want them to succed and I want to like the games because competition for ToT means boda has to get up from their asses or in ideal case a femdom game will become the new standard surpassing ToT

on the UTW thing we won't find any common ground, art direction is just awful that witch looks like some sexualized kids cartoon witch, and to quote myself
but i guess that's just me and i am wrong again and y'all just rather have shit like this

Reactions: kashmoney
Nov 9, 2020
Dude dealer was the best out of the three-character we got so far. Honestly I was on board with her. With Alice I was like "Too much but I'll take what I got" and Herba was just an instant turn off. Like that bitch ugly for real.

Honestly other than ToT, Domina is the best one we got (that I'm aware of).

Edit:
Also reminder that UTW is about incest so far.
Domina suuuuuuucks bro. It's dialogue is soooooooo trash tier, and the art is meh at best, and plain bad at worst.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Huan Slp

Jan 15, 2018
Domina suuuuuuucks bro. It's dialogue is soooooooo trash tier, and the art is meh at best, and plain bad at worst.
The dialogue is a bit cringey and I would rather not suffer through it but since the other options are:
1) Gladia: a game that only has one fight, granted it's quality shit imo
or
2) UTW: a game where they removed the only ok content to replace it with the ugly incestuous sister and the obese witch.

Yeah I'm going to go with domina until we got anything better

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
I've said it before and will say it again: Bo-Wei has trouble remaining consistent with his artwork, or just doesn't care. I'm not an artist so I'd do far worse but it's weird that in certain CG, his women can actually look decent and then in the next angle, their ass is suddenly the size of a planet. If the wardens have any sort of power, it's being able to grow and shrink their asses whenever they want. His characters can go from being fine to suddenly being obese within two different angles. You have to suspend your disbelief constantly.

I can forgive the over ambition of Under The Witch now that NumericGazer has hired enough assistance to release monthly updates, but his characters were becoming bigger and bigger with each new release which was off-putting for me. Dealer was fine, but then came Alice, and then came Herba the Hutt. But looking at his Patreon at the upcoming characters, they actually look decent for once. NumericGazer is like Bo-Wei where he obviously likes larger women, so I can only guess all the criticism finally got to him and he is finding a compromise so that there's some variety rather than it ranging from big to, well, -- any word we can use to describe the size of Herba is just going to be an understatement.

I am still holding out for Gladia. The developer has someone helping them now, presumably someone with more development/coding skill and I see them both online in Discord throughout the day. The only concern is that the main developer is talking about two other games on their Patreon so hopefully they aren't getting too distracted with numerous projects before finishing Gladia. We don't need something like what we are dealing with now where Bo-Wei keeps making short, otherwise pointless 30-minute games instead of focusing on finally concluding ToT.

Since we're off-topic again and discussing other games and its artwork:
-Domina? It's full of pandering to grossdom fetishists the last I played it. The rather basic artwork aside, that alone makes it something to disregard.

-Katalist gets the award for buggiest femdom game of the last two years, as well as having the most empty, pointless space in its maps. Tearycian needs to rework his game like how Dekarous reworked Domina, and remove 90% of the entire map.

-Monster Girl Dreams is great, perhaps one of the best currently, but hasn't had any new content in what seems like months.

-Femdom City: M.A.N.T.I.S by Darktoz is just terrible. Not to mention his game with the dark elves. Writing on par with Domina while it also utilizes generic 3D renders in DAZ3D using outdated assets. Way too much futanari, and way too much strap-on dildo pegging despite the overabundance of futanari for those people who like receiving anal.

-Games by Fenoxo & company (Trials in Tainted Space, Corruption of Champions 2) has plenty of femdom if you are willing to read but there's way too many writers and Savin fails to properly manage them, so writing is often all over the place since the people writing new content aren't sticking to any specific personality template for the MC. One scene he's (or she's) a whiny crybaby, the next scene he's suddenly upper-cutting some woman to the moon because she said his penis was too small.

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
I've said it before and will say it again: Bo-Wei has trouble remaining consistent with his artwork, or just doesn't care. I'm not an artist so I'd do far worse but it's weird that in certain CG, his women can actually look decent and then in the next angle, their ass is suddenly the size of a planet. If the wardens have any sort of power, it's being able to grow and shrink their asses whenever they want. His characters can go from being fine to suddenly being obese within two different angles. You have to suspend your disbelief constantly.

I can forgive the over ambition of Under The Witch now that NumericGazer has hired enough assistance to release monthly updates, but his characters were becoming bigger and bigger with each new release which was off-putting for me. Dealer was fine, but then came Alice, and then came Herba the Hutt. But looking at his Patreon at the upcoming characters, they actually look decent for once. NumericGazer is like Bo-Wei where he obviously likes larger women, so I can only guess all the criticism finally got to him and he is finding a compromise so that there's some variety rather than it ranging from big to, well, -- any word we can use to describe the size of Herba is just going to be an understatement.

I am still holding out for Gladia. The developer has someone helping them now, presumably someone with more development/coding skill and I see them both online in Discord throughout the day. The only concern is that the main developer is talking about two other games on their Patreon so hopefully they aren't getting too distracted with numerous projects before finishing Gladia. We don't need something like what we are dealing with now where Bo-Wei keeps making short, otherwise pointless 30-minute games instead of focusing on finally concluding ToT.

Since we're off-topic again and discussing other games and its artwork:
-Domina? It's full of pandering to grossdom fetishists the last I played it. The rather basic artwork aside, that alone makes it something to disregard.

-Katalist gets the award for buggiest femdom game of the last two years, as well as having the most empty, pointless space in its maps. Tearycian needs to rework his game like how Dekarous reworked Domina, and remove 90% of the entire map.

-Monster Girl Dreams is great, perhaps one of the best currently, but hasn't had any new content in what seems like months.

-Femdom City: M.A.N.T.I.S by Darktoz is just terrible. Not to mention his game with the dark elves. Writing on par with Domina while it also utilizes generic 3D renders in DAZ3D using outdated assets. Way too much futanari, and way too much strap-on dildo pegging despite the overabundance of futanari for those people who like receiving anal.

-Games by Fenoxo & company (Trials in Tainted Space, Corruption of Champions 2) has plenty of femdom if you are willing to read but there's way too many writers and Savin fails to properly manage them, so writing is often all over the place since the people writing new content aren't sticking to any specific personality template for the MC. One scene he's (or she's) a whiny crybaby, the next scene he's suddenly upper-cutting some woman to the moon because she said his penis was too small.
Based views

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
where did you get those two pictures from?

can you provide the download link for TOT 1.18.0 and how to get the scane?

and how to get the 2nd scan image
normally I wouldn't say this but I feel sorry for you since you're new here
there is no 1.18.0 and that scene doesn't exist bo didnt even draw It
I drew it as part of the new upcoming femdom game Hellfire and while the second one is from bo it's just another preview for 9F

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
i tried gladia and i wished i hadnt discovered it for another year or so great potential and even though on average i would say i dont enjoy more western styles of art (if this is western style idk im not exactly an expert on the topic) this is actually pretty damn good stuff def feeling the ToT inspired aspects of it just wish they didnt introduce best girl right away and then not have her as the first proper fight :LUL:but def worth a try for anyone who likes ToT

edit; also god i hope they add more scenes with the fem orc they dont get enough love in games

Reactions: Ranma and fanboi
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes