RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

YUSEI777

Sep 27, 2020
Mec... tu as complètement raté le sujet. (Ou tu plaisantes juste ? mdr)
Il s'agissait des méchantes humaines, pas des Pokémon eux-mêmes. :aucune expression:
Voyons, par exemple...
Red est fondamentalement un TRÈS jeune mec errant autour de Kanto, SEUL , de ville en ville, de route en route, de ruelle en ruelle, de grotte en grotte, essayant de compléter son Pokédex et d'être le meilleur dresseur de Pokémon qu'il puisse être : si vous ne voyez pas voici un contexte et un environnement idéal pour que l'imagination de Bo Wei (méchantes, trucs sexy légendaires) s'épanouisse... Que pourrait-il faire d'autre ? :sueur froide:
[/CITATION]
"I could make this game for you because I had the idea I'm finishing the scenario"

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Can't believe the current pace of this scam of a game.
They had so much time and they cut corners and release a F9 "standalone" version. How lazy, unorganized and bad at coding can you be? I mean this is not a complex game, it's a friggin RPG Maker game. How can you earn that much money but just don't give a shit about any kind of quality?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Can't believe the current pace of this scam of a game.
They had so much time and they cut corners and release a F9 "standalone" version. How lazy, unorganized and bad at coding can you be? I mean this is not a complex game, it's a friggin RPG Maker game. How can you earn that much money but just don't give a shit about any kind of quality?
The problem is not that they released a stand-alone version of F9. F8 got also a stand-alone release because it whas developed with no integration to F7 in mind given how FUCKING long Koda takes for F7. Koda is like Germany delaying a european wide high-speed railway system for improving delivery because there is no way arround germany and for the germans their train system is so bad they can not even thinking of getting it functionally done.
The problem is that F9 whas released incomplete. Most people would actually understand the stand-alone thing for Bo Wei finally bringing out content as so he can already start working without having to wait till Koda completes F7.
But as F9 whas only 80% complete with Karen and 20% complete with Lily people are mad that he brings this out unfinished instead of completing it because with how long Koda fucks arround there is no more demand for hurry but for finally complete Floors.

LMF90

Oct 5, 2018
Came back after 5 years and to get my third post written, and by the sounds of it, it seems this situation has occurred:

1. ToT isn't done and will likely never be done.
  2. K/BW seem to have a major form of ADHD where they can spare time developing other, smaller RPGM titles in the meantime, but spare barely anything for their main project.
  3. F7 is a massively unfinished, delayed disappointment and most of the good shit happened on the first 6 floors.
  4. This is because ToT itself is an absolute, utter mess of layered spaghetti code on an engine that simply isn't designed for a game as intricate, as lengthy, and as un-RPG like as this game is, and needs to be broke away onto its own engine rather than RPGM.
  5. Because ToT is such an incoherent mess, it was decided to split floors off into their own game because to try and add them into the original would result in further days and weeks of dev time to fix everything else their inclusion would break.
My only summation is that this game might be good on the surface, but ultimately not worth a play in its current form because it's unfinished and is now its own game.

Are there any in-depth videos detailing every possible gameplay situation so I can at least see what I've missed out on than toss away hours grinding to see stuff that isn't even that good?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
ToT isn't done and will likely never be done.
Not likely but maybe. Because Bo Wei announced he will only do F10 and then the final Boss fight and then the game is done.

K/BW seem to have a major form of ADHD where they can spare time developing other, smaller RPGM titles in the meantime, but spare barely anything for their main project.
Koda likely. Bo Wei is doing other things because his focus whas interrupted by Koda and after three years ToT is for him something that he would like to leave behind but can not really because it finances him a live of which other people would dream.
F7 is a massively unfinished, delayed disappointment and most of the good shit happened on the first 6 floors.
It is actually mostly done. Only one optional route is not done and the epilogue is also missing which is like the repeated training scenes with Master Lily.

Because ToT is such an incoherent mess, it was decided to split floors off into their own game because to try and add them into the original would result in further days and weeks of dev time to fix everything else their inclusion would break.
actually because F7 got delayed so long by Koda that Bo Wei decided that he can not wait longer and start doing Stand-alone things so he get at least something done.

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
Came back after 5 years and to get my third post written, and by the sounds of it, it seems this situation has occurred:

1. ToT isn't done and will likely never be done.
  2. K/BW seem to have a major form of ADHD where they can spare time developing other, smaller RPGM titles in the meantime, but spare barely anything for their main project.
  3. F7 is a massively unfinished, delayed disappointment and most of the good shit happened on the first 6 floors.
  4. This is because ToT itself is an absolute, utter mess of layered spaghetti code on an engine that simply isn't designed for a game as intricate, as lengthy, and as un-RPG like as this game is, and needs to be broke away onto its own engine rather than RPGM.
  5. Because ToT is such an incoherent mess, it was decided to split floors off into their own game because to try and add them into the original would result in further days and weeks of dev time to fix everything else their inclusion would break.
My only summation is that this game might be good on the surface, but ultimately not worth a play in its current form because it's unfinished and is now its own game.

Are there any in-depth videos detailing every possible gameplay situation so I can at least see what I've missed out on than toss away hours grinding to see stuff that isn't even that good?
Even if the game is unfinished, the content is still very well made and there's something for everyone. You will find a mistress that suits your tastes guaranteed.
Also saying F7 is terrible is BS. You get a huge amount of scenes that are very good and the whole vibe is different and interesting. People are just mad because it took way too long to release, which is fair. But the quality is vastly superior to the previous floors.

Reactions: Konstantinus

ToiletLord

Jul 30, 2021
Even if the game is unfinished, the content is still very well made and there's something for everyone. You will find a mistress that suits your tastes guaranteed.
Also saying F7 is terrible is BS. You get a huge amount of scenes that are very good and the whole vibe is different and interesting. People are just mad because it took way too long to release, which is fair. But the quality is vastly superior to the previous floors.
*Insert image of Kaori's frog legs*
I mean I could write a whole essay on why F7 does not work and is massive garbage, but it would be in vain because most people here are suffering from stockholm syndrome, especially people defending f7, so I can't really make myself type it out.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I mean I could write a whole essay on why F7 does not work and is massive garbage, but it would be in vain because most people here are suffering from stockholm syndrome, especially people defending f7, so I can't really make myself type it out.
Eh I do not say that her art design is perfect or even good. But for me so far the main point is that she is caring and not that she sees Ethan as another slave to capture.

ARTLOVER9015

Feb 12, 2022
Ok, I recently asked a question about one boss in F7 and FINALLY discovered what to do:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope I could help somebody, since I didn't find ANY guide on the internet on how to do this.

Ganso777

Jul 11, 2019
If it's Stockholm Syndrome please don't cure me. If this was a vanilla game I'd sign for the harem ending Rose+Lilly+Kaori and that's how much I like that heroine. Also I understand that floor 7 wasn't ready at all (aside for respite there's the kitchen game to implement and other things I actually don't remember) but the rest is well done, and storywise unlocks the way on how to retaliate against the wardens with Focus stuff)

Also: can I ask for a save file? ;-)

destrooo

Jul 19, 2023
please someone help me.. cant beat jessica .. got her set as well as those 3 mirrors but she is like unkillable

Shayne

Aug 10, 2017
Lastest translated of the office girl 1.0.5 Google Drive (walkthrough included in the .rar)

Gym girl version translated : (if its bugged know that i couldnt find a better one)
Walkthrough made by a god :
This is a patch for the gym version made by the same god :
This patch:
1) It increases the received and inflicted damage by 5 times (so that the battles were faster).
2) Now you do not need to collect 18 checkpoints after the first defeat
3) Fixed a bug where a series of your blows could take you out of the ring and you can not come back
4) Fixed a bug where you still couldn't open the door after winning
5) As far as I understand it, I've reduced the chance of you not being able to interact after defeat
6) The sneaker scene now works. I had to redo it a little bit, sorry
7) Gallery is available. All you have to do is talk to the doctor, and you almost don't have to fight to get the scene. Also immediately opens the door to the basement.

If you put it remember to make a copy of the game if you dont like the patch and want to go back to the original one

Most of this stuff have credits but im not putting them cuz i didnt get if the beautiful person who made this translation/patch likes them so, lord F if u are reading and actually want them i ll edit the message.

Gym girl version and walkthrough say "This file does not exist"

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes