RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
  1. - Lady Cobra no longer gains levels from draining you if she is too far above you (you still lose yours, however)
  2. - Be warned that levels lost via the above scenario cannot be bought/won back
What? Why?

Also what's this "Natural Selection" scene?

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
So.. this is essentially just a bug fix? Need to check the mentioned Eliza expansion, but no other contest (especially Yvonne) is a little disappointing.
They said the Eliza expansion is pretty significant, so let's not trash the update just yet.

TopBlade

Jan 7, 2018
I really don't know how to trigger the Scarlet expansion, even with following the Wiki still don't know what I did wrong.
I beat her, got the key and picked up her shoes. Talked to her, played the dog game and got the Potion A. I go to talk to her again and there's no new dialogue, I think the MC is suppose to mention something like he likes her more or something to increase his submission but that doesn't happen.

What step could I be missing? It seems like it should be straightforward..

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
You have to play the shoe-game a few times in a row. If you have done it enough, there will be a comment. Also, after a few times you will have the option to pick an other reward then an item.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I really don't know how to trigger the Scarlet expansion, even with following the Wiki still don't know what I did wrong.
I beat her, got the key and picked up her shoes. Talked to her, played the dog game and got the Potion A. I go to talk to her again and there's no new dialogue, I think the MC is suppose to mention something like he likes her more or something to increase his submission but that doesn't happen.

What step could I be missing? It seems like it should be straightforward..
Try surrendering to her

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes