RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone Floor 10] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.30 star(s) 55 Votes
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 27, 2018
Not to get back on the same topics but... was WG's journal really that necessary?
Parto of the fun comes from not really knowing anything about the state of your relationship with the women, you just know you're slowly reaching the bottom but that's it. This stupid mechanic not only takes away that small ounce of mystery and disorientation coming from not taking note of your progress, but took Koda time and space he could have easily spent on many more scenes and dialogues ( all of this pretending he did spend time on it and on everything else of course).

Reactions: fanboi and Gmaer

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Dude 7F has been delayed a year now if you go back. I can't recall the exact dates, but it's not true that it hasn't been delayed.
I know, that post is only meant to keep a record of every delay since the 11/29/2019, which is when Koda decided to be very generous with us and give us 3 different release dates for planned content on a single day. WG 1.0 has also been delayed more than 6 times, but that was before that date.
If every single delay for upcoming stuff was on that post then I feel like it'd be at least 5 times as long. Just look at how long it is already and it's only been 2 months. We've been waiting on 7F for more than a year and WG 1.0 for over 4 months.

Last edited:

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Also...
"This cascade will result in a return (finally) to 30-60 day release intervals until at least the 'backlog' is cleared."
Don't you dare believe this guys, they've made this promise way too many times for it to hold any real meaning anymore. This is probably an attempt to stop a patron hemorrhage before it even happens.
I hear that for the first time after 6F (that delay hell was 6 months only, happy times), I remember there was a time when some people white knighted Koda in F95 after our rage outbursts, even their patience ran out, I'm glad that at least we are united shitting on him.
So who wanna guess if this shit gets pushed x number of days after "the promised" superbowl release date? My bet is Wednesday for WG and Crow at the end of February.

Ahryma

May 28, 2019
It's very interesting how they are going to make any of the new content even work for F7 considering the year delay.
A lot of ToT's fun was the enjoyment of being weaker than the girls and trying to get stronger than them getting humiliated the whole way through, but considering how long they delay has been they're gonna have to consider how powerful this opponent is going to have to be to beat a lot of us considering how powerful our characters have gotten. And no, I would not like to make a new save to enjoy F7 the same way I'm going to have to make a new save to play Warrior Guild like Koda said.

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018
View attachment 535586 View attachment 535587
they didn't know then that a year later everything would be in the same place. The life is great dramaturge
Truth is the game is already done, but they want to farm more money from people. Otherwise, why they would start a new game project (WG) in the middle of the main game?
Koda and Bowei are scamming lots of people, and even if people try to boycott, they will just cancel de project and restart it months later, delivering just a small sample of the game to regain people's confidence. If you want to blame anyone for this massive delays, you can blame the patreon cucks and the people who shill this toxic behave, it's like a man paying to a teenager to send him nude pics, and then he discover this teenager is a man and the pictures are from other person.

TL;DR: ToT is already complete, Bo and Koda just need more time to make WG atractive and sell their "new game".

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
any one here know's how to machine translate renpy,,,,, rpgm? send me a msg i got my hands on a very nice game *femdom* game is milk farm

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
what's going on there? :oops:
Its probably the Warrior's Guild playtest*. They're privately releasing an unfinished version of Warrior's Guild 1.0 to trusted members of the Discord. After they get bombarded with DMs about bugs, they'll release the fixed version a few days later. Free beta-testing and all that. Check the Warrior's Guild thread for details.
*or the delay thereof

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.30 star(s) 55 Votes