RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Damn... Koda is delaying skill is getting better now. he finally stop giving the date but still can delay it because it aint good enough
That's not Koda. Bo Wei is working on Jester, and while he's no saint, he still has some credibility on his words in my book.

He should give the new update to Koda when he's done, BUT I seem to remember him saying that he'll release it himself if Koda takes too long (as usual). Similarly to what happened with Theresa and the succubi.

All and all I want to stay positive and see this as good news, for once.

Last edited:

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
No no Bowei is working on jester,all this progress report posted on patreon are from bo!
I've kinda lost the timeline here.

What is the next update gonna be and when is Koda's expected time of release (which will inevitably be postponed)?

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
I've kinda lost the timeline here.

What is the next update gonna be and when is Koda's expected time of release (which will inevitably be postponed)?
The next update "should" be Crow followed by Jester.
Currently Koda is working on Crow while bowei is finishing Jester.
There is no date for both update,and i'm not 100% sure if koda need to work on jester before the release.
Let's see if bo decide to release jester without koda like tiffany and theresa.

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
The next update "should" be Crow followed by Jester.
Currently Koda is working on Crow while bowei is finishing Jester.
There is no date for both update,and i'm not 100% sure if koda need to work on jester before the release.
Let's see if bo decide to release jester without koda like tiffany and theresa.
wait so Crow and Jester are going to be new characters but on the same floor not the new one right ?

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Regarding mods, there is a fan made parody dlc for tot called Tower Escape with Lily. The guy who made it is brilliant, he made all content just remixing tot art, and everything else was pure creative genius imo. Maybe im biased because of all of these delays, but I was simply blown away by that stuff. It is not as fetish hardcore as tot(Eliza <3), but all that light atmosphere and insider jokes really make up for it. After playing it, all my tot delay anxiety was gone, as I honestly was more impressed by that dlc than tot. If that guy teamed up with a good fetish artist, they could absolutely make amazing tot dlcs. But then again, it would be better if they actually made their own game an got some money for it, instead of building tot brand for those greedy cunts.
can you post tle download link? i want to try it

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
So, tell me if it's correct:
there is a floor 6b (the crow) that does not progress because of floor 7
there is a floor 7 that does not come out because they are working on a flat ass clown.
there is an update of floor 5 (cobra) that has never concluded because of all the shit above.

:KEK:
There is a floor A that does not progress because of floor B
there is a floor B that does not progress because of floor C
there is a floor C that does not progress because of floor A.
Our two scientists are trying very hard to get out of the paradox.

Last edited:

ghdwlr1998

May 16, 2018
there is a floor A that does not progress because of floor B
there is a floor B that does not progress because of floor C
there is a floor C that does not progress because of floor A
Our two scientists are trying very hard to get out of the paradox
oh fuck..

bruhperv

Mar 21, 2020
anyone has a post karen save file without submitting to no one?
i lost mine because i accidentally deleted the game

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes