RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
There is a floor A that does not progress because of floor B
there is a floor B that does not progress because of floor C
there is a floor C that does not progress because of floor A.
Our two scientists are trying very hard to get out of the paradox.
More like:
Lack of progress on A is the excuse for the lack of progress on B and C.
Lack of progress on B is the excuse for the lack of progress on A and C.
Lack of progress on C is the excuse for the lack of progress on A and B.
The devs are trying very hard to add more letters.

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
anyone has a post karen save file without submitting to no one?
i lost mine because i accidentally deleted the game
Why are people still asking for saves?

There's a walkthrough on the front page with a million different types of saves. Just use one of them.

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
thanks for keeping us updated as always narak but tbh at this point koda could post "uploading right now" and i'd still not believe it till i see the download link myself

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
He said there were were 4 chapters to this section, didn't he?

Is he saying he's only now done with chapter 2?
That was some bullshit to buy time to procrastinate, they could have said any number, thing is they said 4 to buy time until January....well jus 1 part was enough to last until today and counting right Bo Wei Koda- ?

juonkuytoto

Apr 1, 2018
Would you understand if it was a Buddhist game?
I am not Christian. So I do not understand that
How does this game relate to Christianity? Well, I can't understand that Christianity has rules for sex, right?
And this is not a fight at all This is just a simple question and answer.

Deore

Aug 17, 2019
Regarding mods, there is a fan made parody dlc for tot called Tower Escape with Lily. The guy who made it is brilliant, he made all content just remixing tot art, and everything else was pure creative genius imo. Maybe im biased because of all of these delays, but I was simply blown away by that stuff. It is not as fetish hardcore as tot(Eliza <3), but all that light atmosphere and insider jokes really make up for it. After playing it, all my tot delay anxiety was gone, as I honestly was more impressed by that dlc than tot. If that guy teamed up with a good fetish artist, they could absolutely make amazing tot dlcs. But then again, it would be better if they actually made their own game an got some money for it, instead of building tot brand for those greedy cunts.
Where can we find it?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes