RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

PhilodicNus

Jun 1, 2018
Give her the latex suit (After you craft it, of course), the grab block and fire punch books, and a lava potion.

After that, get Ethan's confidence low, loose to the redeem version of the Lily fight, then click on "Apprentice to her"

I just hope the Apprentice route becomes a reality one day.

Reactions: zazzaro

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
I've said it before, but Scarlet's opening line of "She stands at 5'9. You're completely intimidated by her dominating height." makes me laugh.
Manlets. Not even once.

Reactions: zazzaro

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
I've said it before, but Scarlet's opening line of "She stands at 5'9. You're completely intimidated by her dominating height." makes me laugh.
Manlets. Not even once.
Lol rude
Well Bo Wei is Asian, there aren't any men at that height there let alone a woman so it's to be expected.

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018
bruh why cant I get the limbs scene or any fir that matter with kuhlan,How do you use the bottom option when first speaking to her? I have tried having all kinds of confidence and nothing? what am I doing wrong lol

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
kuhlan. the limbs as you said it, wen she puts you in the cage deny evry thing always a no to her and done

lilly get her confidence to 0
talk to her and choose to redeem loose that fight and that will trigeer the no bra :p have fun !

haidaran

Apr 22, 2017
How were you even able to open TOT on neko rpgxp? It doesn't seem possible for me as it is an .exe file and thus cannot be read by this emulator...
Sorry for annoying you so much with my problem but I urgently need to try the new update and it seems like this is the only way for me:perservingface:
i ran the exe on my laptop and then copy the files to my phone. is there any other vx ace emu on android?

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
Dude, Khulan cuts off his limbs....

View attachment 123025

Sucks to be him......

You got to admit, this game got just a bit for everyone, just not femdom. Also this doesn't really bother me, just use to seeing this on female x female or the male is wearing the female. So this is a first. XD

HOW WOULD YOU EVEN CONTINUE THROUGH THE GAME WITHOUT ANY LIMBS!!!??? ...Also why have I not been getting any notifications on the replies being left on any threads on here?

Eredin5

Jun 20, 2018
Needs more paizuri! We got all of these big tittie women and they can't put them to use? What a shame...

New update looks promising, move over Eliza we have new best girl in Lily.

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
HOW WOULD YOU EVEN CONTINUE THROUGH THE GAME WITHOUT ANY LIMBS!!!???
You don't. Getting that ending with Khulan gets you a true game over that returns you to the title screen. And although Khulan is for me by far the worst girl in all aspects (not a fan of the stupid jock personality, her kicks is the only foot related animation in the game turning me off, and even fetish wise cannibalism and amputation isn't really my cup of tea) I did enjoy reading that ending precisely because you submitted so thoroughly.

I really hope that other girls get the true game over mechanic. For me Lily is the best girl and I think Cobra is second because I'm a sucker for the level drain mechanic, but really, apart from Khulan all women have been amazing, so I find it kinda frustrating that none of the other women have an ending where you really forget about anything else and focus only on them. For instance even after Elisa supposedly completely mindbreaks you, you never even think of attacking Aarav for betraying and insulting the most important person in the world for you (I know you need the shop, but he could have just left for real and Howard could have picked up his belongings or something).

And after that dream sequence Lily my first thought was can I get this ending for real? I sure hope that she gets an expansion where you get a game over because you are so smitten with her that even if you could just straight up climb the tower without any of the other bosses preventing you from releasing your friends, you wouldn't do so since leaving her side even for a minute for any reason that wouldn't be to her benefit or pleasure would simply be absurd to you.

Reactions: LeonOne994

dconsmith

Aug 21, 2017
You don't. Getting that ending with Khulan gets you a true game over that returns you to the title screen. And although Khulan is for me by far the worst girl in all aspects (not a fan of the stupid jock personality, her kicks is the only foot related animation in the game turning me off, and even fetish wise cannibalism and amputation isn't really my cup of tea) I did enjoy reading that ending precisely because you submitted so thoroughly.

I really hope that other girls get the true game over mechanic. For me Lily is the best girl and I think Cobra is second because I'm a sucker for the level drain mechanic, but really, apart from Khulan all women have been amazing, so I find it kinda frustrating that none of the other women have an ending where you really forget about anything else and focus only on them. For instance even after Elisa supposedly completely mindbreaks you, you never even think of attacking Aarav for betraying and insulting the most important person in the world for you (I know you need the shop, but he could have just left for real and Howard could have picked up his belongings or something).

And after that dream sequence Lily my first thought was can I get this ending for real? I sure hope that she gets an expansion where you get a game over because you are so smitten with her that even if you could just straight up climb the tower without any of the other bosses preventing you from releasing your friends, you wouldn't do so since leaving her side even for a minute for any reason that wouldn't be to her benefit or pleasure would simply be absurd to you.
...so do all of them have false game overs then?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes