RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

marut

Mar 20, 2020
You would not believe how Koda manages to piss of people everywhere around the world.

(Hocam bizden az var zaten artık sik kardeşi sayılırız Burdan Kodanın amına koyayım.)
Koda is being a dumbass and we all know it.He even knows it himself.

(Ulan yukarıda yazdığımızla aşağıdaki birbirini tutmuyor neyse Kodanın amına ben nusret mayın gemisi fırlatayım.Bu arada sik kardeşine öldüm gülmekten askjdhqwk)

Reactions: 28-RISE and ati1082

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
I still find it weird how people get this upset that a game is released a week or two later than they'd like; a game they pirate for free anyways. The fact so many people in this thread follow this game's progress like a hawk is an indication of its quality and uniqueness. Meanwhile for me, I pop in once or twice a month to see if there's a new update and move on lol.
And my counter to you is this:
If the game had regular consistent releases with no delays, more of us would be patrons but we're not going to pay money for "hehe, sorry, maybe next month lol". Like Koda literally did 3 days ago.

Zoron121

Jul 14, 2019
I still find it weird how people get this upset that a game is released a week or two later than they'd like; a game they pirate for free anyways. The fact so many people in this thread follow this game's progress like a hawk is an indication of its quality and uniqueness. Meanwhile for me, I pop in once or twice a month to see if there's a new update and move on lol.
You would be correct except the fact that this update was meant to come out last year, not this year. And he promised to release F7 by this year but here we are, still waiting for an update meant for last year. This is why I stopped supporting them and pirate the game. If I pay money to get the game on time, I should get the game on time, not a full year after a update was promised.

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
Lol a lot of people here are ex-patreons that stopped supporting when they weren't updating. Most probably wont support again until they prove they can consistently update. So never at this rate lmao.

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
Lol a lot of people here are ex-patreons that stopped supporting when they weren't updating. Most probably wont support again until they prove they can consistently update. So never at this lmao.
Ya, I'm an ex-patron too. The problem is many of these ex-patrons stopped investing their money but still invest their time and effort into this. I don't even know why I'm posting again; this thread is a black hole of entitled ex-patrons who have overly invested their emotions into a single project for what I can assume is because they've successfully convinced themselves this game is the only way they'll ever jerk off. Which is a weird irony considering if every patron did unsub and this game died, this thread would have to go on suicide watch.

D

Deleted member 1811997

The reason why we're so "invested" is because we keep being told a release date so we eagerly wait for it and then it gets cancelled and delayed, rinse and repeat 20 times to the point that it just becomes dumb. I'm sure the majority of people wouldn't care if he said a release date every 3 months but that release date was honored. Imagine if Blizzard delayed an expansion release like this. No one cares if it's released later, just stop promising and saying it's going to be done so many freaking times. Of course I'm invested when he says it's going to be done later tonight and then I come back and check and it's the next day and so on and so on. I've been forced to invest my time and come back a dozen times because of a dozen delays. Tell me a release date and honor it, I don't care if it's every 3-4 months.

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
The reason why we're so "invested" is because we keep being told a release date so we eagerly wait for it and then it gets cancelled and delayed, rinse and repeat 20 times to the point that it just becomes dumb. I'm sure the majority of people wouldn't care if he said a release date every 3 months but that release date was honored. Imagine if Blizzard delayed an expansion release like this. No one cares if it's released later, just stop promising and saying it's going to be done so many freaking times. Of course I'm invested when he says it's going to be done later tonight and then I come back and check and it's the next day and so on and so on. I've been forced to invest my time and come back a dozen times because of a dozen delays. Tell me a release date and honor it, I don't care if it's every 3-4 months.
...So you admit you're 100% aware of the fact that Koda will not meet any ETA's he gives, yet you will invest yourself into seeing that release date inevitably slip? Come back to this thread in like 2 months and you will probably see an update. But I guess the problem becomes what will you do with yourself for 2 months other than drown this thread in pages upon pages of complaints making it a PITA to find any relevant news/updates for normal humans.

Imagine if Blizzard delayed an expansion release like this.
Considering ToT is a game you play for a total of 1-2 hours a week MAX (and that's assuming you've got nothing else to jerk off to), this isn't a relevant comparison. But playing into it, I'd say don't give Blizzard your money and find something else to play.

D

Deleted member 1811997

Umm, okay? Sounds like you're pretty invested in defending him and that his actions are normal compared to someone who comes to check on something when given a release date. I don't really care, but have fun with that. I'm not here to argue so I'll pass on replying after this.

Reactions: olorex11

Giangiocondo

Apr 30, 2019
In my opinion the only thing wrong Koda do is to give out too much ETA's and give people reason to be upset with him. I would prefer a lot more to not know when the game get updated and one day wake up with a nice surprise with some new content, that's all... and he could get away with a simple "working on it, when it's done i'll release it" and the fans wouldn't have so much expectations. The only thing that makes me kinda mad is that he promises a thing and then keeps delaying for weeks.. Weird behavior and childish attitude

Reactions: fouyaya1

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
In my opinion the only thing wrong Koda do is to give out too much ETA's and give people reason to be upset with him. I would prefer a lot more to not know when the game get updated and one day wake up with a nice surprise with some new content, that's all... and he could get away with a simple "working on it, when it's done i'll release it" and the fans wouldn't have so much expectations. The only thing that makes me kinda mad is that he promises a thing and then keeps delaying for weeks.. Weird behavior and childish attitude
The only thing I've been arguing here, is Koda's shitty ETAs, Koda's shitty attitude when delaying, and Koda's shitty explanations for the delays. Here's the fix: Stop giving ETAs, and instead give us small progress updates of his work in RPGMaker. I'll be happy with that. So many other patreon developers use this way.

When you give ETAs and delay them multiple times, casual players lose interest. Eventually, if the absurd delays continue, the last members of the community will be the white knight donators on the Discord. Even this forum will slow down to a halt. All communities usually do once a game has lost it's dev cycle.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes