RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
The only other one like that is in Sofia's second fight, but it really can't compare to Kotone's (the scene's still great, though).

I'm not saying it should be, it just is for me. Maybe it's because I've grown tired of the doskoinpo-esque art style that Bo has, where the feet are almost always drawn very simplistically and without being the focus, and the few sole shots that break this trend are reused so often that they also become nothing special. If I still had it in me to make one of my long rants, it would most likely be about this issue. I feel like you really can't tell that Bo loves feet from the way that he draws them.
Then there's the topic of the writing in both games, and this probably also very subjective but I enjoy MGD's a lot more. There's no CGs in MGD (except for Kotone's and, to a lesser extent, Sofia's), so the writing there has to be somewhat descriptive to make up for that, which is apparently really up my alley.
Here's all the foot content I found in MGD so far (pretty sure it's all of it)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just remember that there's almost no CGs in MGD, and coming from ToT that could really be a deal breaker for some people.
:devilish::devilish::devilish: 666th message btw :devilish::devilish::devilish:
Gracias por pasar la guía, sabes cómo hay que hacer el personaje con el tema de los porcentajes y demás? porque según eso aparecen las escenas no? Saludos

Reactions: GearlessJoe

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
why mgd is great game? I think it isn't top tear game like TOT, InqubusQuest , Msize.
MGD has more variety than ToT, both in content and enemies. I wouldn't say MGD is better, but it certainly deserves to be mentioned alongside ToT. I personally feel the writing in scenes are better in MGD than ToT, but that's a matter of opinion I suppose.

MGD is in English, which makes it more accessible than Incubus Quest (to me, at least, since I can't read Japanese and there is always something lost in translation when machine translated. I'm a fan of SweetRaspberry and translated his last game myself, and even have a partial translation of Incubus Quest that I put aside until I get the full version of the game. But the language makes it harder to enjoy.).

MGD is an actual game. Msize makes visual novels. Msize is good at what he does, no doubt, but I'd rather play an actual game. MGD has pretty deep (considering) RPG elements that are enjoyable in their own rights. Msize "games" involve clicking the next button several hundred times, with a handful of choices mixed in. Fine if you want a wank, but there isn't much game to them.

chesire

May 5, 2017
MGD has more variety than ToT, both in content and enemies. I wouldn't say MGD is better, but it certainly deserves to be mentioned alongside ToT. I personally feel the writing in scenes are better in MGD than ToT, but that's a matter of opinion I suppose.

MGD is in English, which makes it more accessible than Incubus Quest (to me, at least, since I can't read Japanese and there is always something lost in translation when machine translated. I'm a fan of SweetRaspberry and translated his last game myself, and even have a partial translation of Incubus Quest that I put aside until I get the full version of the game. But the language makes it harder to enjoy.).

MGD is an actual game. Msize makes visual novels. Msize is good at what he does, no doubt, but I'd rather play an actual game. MGD has pretty deep (considering) RPG elements that are enjoyable in their own rights. Msize "games" involve clicking the next button several hundred times, with a handful of choices mixed in. Fine if you want a wank, but there isn't much game to them.
Wait you have latest incubus quest? Please share

Oct 30, 2017
How did you do that? don't they get stronger everytime you defeat them?

They do. But so do you: you get richer. Therefore you can buy training, I.E. level up, plus better equipment.
Koda fine-tuned the money reward mechanic based on the mistress' level, so... it is sustainable, to a point.

One more thing: the act of leveling up completely heals your HP and MP. So... the secret is make the best use of your current level, as optimal as possible, all the output it has to offer in order to save money and come back stronger and healed.
You can score wins even by being in a much lower level than them.

Also, your dominance influences the overall effectiveness of their struggling holds.

Overall, saving money is your priority.
Or... you can just let them deFEET you. :)

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes