RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

MemaiDou

Nov 17, 2019
few months after visit here again ,
and tot still didnt have any update ..
hope 7f can release in this year

Oct 30, 2017
I once talked with Bo about considering some times releasing his final product when delivering it to Koda for the Koda treatment.
Specially when his final product is actually playable (albeit unfinished) and it is already expected that Koda will have a lot of work to do that will take a lot of time/probable delays.
I assume they have their reasons for refraining to do so, so I respected that and never felt like touching the subject again.

As someone who had the privilege to experience an untouched product from Bo to bring a player's insight to the table (boss stat balancing, battle mechanics, gimmicks, obscure bug hunting, etc), I can safely say that Koda brings A LOT to the table.
I can also assure Crow wouldn't be even close to being liked by the community the way she is if there was no Koda.

- The whole inverted perspective gameplay mechanic, where you control her in order to break Ethan, is his own stuff, along with her whole persona, her character identity as a more chill mistress with a "Might makes Right" worldview.
Early Crow was still sexy in terms of lewd battle stuff, but BLAND AF in terms of personality. I can't even describe how bland she was. Of course, Bo didn't bother to develop her personality because the whole purpose from the beginning was sending her to Koda.
I can bet the community's impression about her wouldn't be the same if they got to meet her on the early product.

Still, I'm positive people would love Bo's solo releases, because once you get Koda's expansions, it actually feels like a whole new game. It really feels like you are getting double the fun. I tell that from the privileged experience I had - being a Playtester has its perks.
I believe people can attest to that based on Tiffany's Trap and Always in Debt, right? :unsure:

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
I once talked with Bo about considering some times releasing his final product when delivering it to Koda for the Koda treatment.
Specially when his final product is actually playable (albeit unfinished) and it is already expected that Koda will have a lot of work to do that will take a lot of time/probable delays.
I assume they have their reasons for refraining to do so, so I respected that and never felt like touching the subject again.

As someone who had the privilege to experience an untouched product from Bo to bring a player's insight to the table (boss stat balancing, battle mechanics, gimmicks, obscure bug hunting, etc), I can safely say that Koda brings A LOT to the table.
I can also assure Crow wouldn't be even close to being liked by the community the way she is if there was no Koda.

- The whole inverted perspective gameplay mechanic, where you control her in order to break Ethan, is his own stuff, along with her whole persona, her character identity as a more chill mistress with a "Might makes Right" worldview.
Early Crow was still sexy in terms of lewd battle stuff, but BLAND AF in terms of personality. I can't even describe how bland she was. Of course, Bo didn't bother to develop her personality because the whole purpose from the beginning was sending her to Koda.
I can bet the community's impression about her wouldn't be the same if they got to meet her on the early product.

Still, I'm positive people would love Bo's solo releases, because once you get Koda's expansions, it actually feels like a whole new game. It really feels like you are getting double the fun. I tell that from the privileged experience I had - being a Playtester has its perks.
I believe people can attest to that based on Tiffany's Trap and Always in Debt, right? :unsure:
I think we can all agree that Koda actually adds a shitton of stuff, the stuff he added in Tiffany's Trap made the MC less scummy and he added a small work around on the light NTR vibes from some of Tiffany's scenes along with QoL stuff for other games. I'm sure the reason people are mainly pissed at Koda is his delays. I don't know if he just tends to procrastinate or he has serious feature creep problems but the way he drops his estimates is pretty much the worse kind of blue-balling. As I said before I'll probably eat up whatever Koda releases but I've pretty much given up hope of it coming out in a timely manner.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes