D

Deleted member 1923350

The russian version 28.04.20 is published on russian sites

PacmanCZ

Nov 20, 2019
This is a usual rare qsp error, but when you click OK. Games always continue to work. So problem with your comp. Maybe try updating "java" on the comp.
My PC is very OK trust me. JAVA updated. And no, game won't continue after clicking OK. Can someone even translate that azbuka shit???

• Haha
Reactions: Hotelhero78

PacmanCZ

Nov 20, 2019
So I maybe found partial core of the problem. QSP players work fine. I found this game is running in Quest Navigator. And there it is. When I downloaded Navigator itself and try to run it, same JS error popped out and crashed program.
So core problem is inside Quest Navigator using some russian JS shit that doesn't work in rest of world I gues :-D

luvsabunch86

Jun 3, 2018
So I maybe found partial core of the problem. QSP players work fine. I found this game is running in Quest Navigator. And there it is. When I downloaded Navigator itself and try to run it, same JS error popped out and crashed program.
So core problem is inside Quest Navigator using some russian JS shit that doesn't work in rest of world I gues :-D
Why does it work for the rest of the globe except you? I guess you haven't noticed the 24 pages we posted here.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
Just search for ошибка при выполнении JS-вызова and you'll see many of them. Never resolved :-(
Happen to me before.I couldn't find solution. Unfortunately something went wrong with your download. I had to download again from different link and it worked. Not just tower, it happened to me for MBF and SOB too.

Reactions: luvsabunch86

sensujoy01

Jul 14, 2018
how much point do i need to progress through "mom bath, workday, 8am" event? im on 800 points but doesnt progress..

leunid2254

Dec 1, 2018
мод для последней русской версии просить
бесполезно
можно было бы сделать
за определенную плату
озвучьте цену
с уважением

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 19 Votes