Kronvo

Mar 25, 2020
How to progress with Physical education teacher? I go to her house and have already 525 body type. But can't follow to next step, just that video with 1st kind of training.

alkthrough file url doesn't work. =/

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
How to progress with Physical education teacher? I go to her house and have already 525 body type. But can't follow to next step, just that video with 1st kind of training.

alkthrough file url doesn't work. =/
There is no next step in this universe.

laegwyn

Mar 20, 2019
Well ok played this years ago, even was doing the cheats for it for a while.

Came back to it and like the progress.

So overall i would say, interesting game a bit grindy but it's a QSP game so to be expected... they all are. Content is good even if the stories could use a little finetuning to fit better with each other. I can see that a lot of tuning was done since the last time i played it so the game was on the right way. Too bad it seems to be done i enjoyed it.

Aug 16, 2020
Well ok played this years ago, even was doing the cheats for it for a while.

Came back to it and like the progress.

So overall i would say, interesting game a bit grindy but it's a QSP game so to be expected... they all are. Content is good even if the stories could use a little finetuning to fit better with each other. I can see that a lot of tuning was done since the last time i played it so the game was on the right way. Too bad it seems to be done i enjoyed it.
Don't think the game is finished yet, since it had the completed tag before the last update.

Baltu Roy

Jun 11, 2017
The walkthrough says to go to house corridor on Sunday 15-17 and open the door for Anya event. But I see no option to open door. Any help?

another game

Formerly 'anttnk'
Mar 15, 2024
Hello. I read somewhere that there are mods that replace existing models in the game. or tower or sob. I do not remember exactly. They also said a 120 GB media pack. is this a rumor? or is there real?

xinxat

Apr 28, 2023
Hello,

(can not trigger bdsm with Chloe. Keep going on friday to her house, always same scene, no question about bdsm. There's nothing at the shop neither).
This is done. One Chloe's scene was unseen. Just looped day by day at her house.

I have everything 100% only Eve last scene pending. Don't know how to trigger.

Any help? Thanks!

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 19 Votes