tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
Сбросив туфли, мама сидела на диване и отдыхала.
Когда она подтянула ножки, я услышал вздох
- Мам, ноги устали?- спросил я её.
- Да, набегалась за день, ноги очень ноют - призналась она.
- Думаю, мне стоит научиться делать массаж.
- От хорошего массажа,я бы точно не отказалась - улыбнулась мама

Having kicked off her shoes, my mother sat on the sofa and rested.
When she pulled her legs up, I heard a sigh
“Mom, are your legs tired?” I asked her.
- Yes, I ran it in a day, my legs ache very much - she admitted.
“I think I should learn how to massage.
- From a good massage, I would definitely not refuse - my mother smiled

Как научится делать массаж?
тут нет продолжения

homerj30

Sep 14, 2020
i ended up having to start from scratch from failing that exam. been a while, i want to say aunt or mother. but i havent unlocked most of the new characters. do they have info cards ?

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
most grind is EVE or to be more precize the permanent university grind cause the faction hit is very hard if u miss 1 or more classes a week ....

Last edited:

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
most grind is EVE or to be more precize the permanent university grind cause the faction hit is very hard if u miss 1 or more classes a week ....
For attending all classes plus 45 to the relationship, for skipping 1 lesson only minus 5 to the relationship, for 2 - minus 10. It seems to be friendly enough.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020

Changelog: 69 video. (Mia,added work as a masseur(sports club) )

Full game:

Update only from v21.11.20 to v29.12.20:
Mega
Do you know what the name of the Video that been used in this game ??? I searched The Tower but Non found if anyone does know tell me I am interested to see what this Videos about

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
For attending all classes plus 45 to the relationship, for skipping 1 lesson only minus 5 to the relationship, for 2 - minus 10. It seems to be friendly enough.
Did u ever even try your game without cheats ?? you are programming a fap game .. people play such games cause they want to get off.... and eve alone is a fuckin grind feast for hours and hours of doin the same stuff .... well i can tell u for sure before i am even close to fappin content with eve i lost all the mood cause its boring as fuck to do the same thing over and over and u cannot even really do the other stuff in the game till u finished with eve cause of the faction hits.... i needed several DAYS in real life to finish eve off .... do u really think you can stay in the mood for days ???? after eve was done i had blisters on my finger for clickin the 30 min advance for thousends of times ... i m still wondering why my mouse didn t break ... after 3 or 4 days in real life i even stopped once and done some other stuff in the game so it didn t feel like repetitive WORK... guess what my faction with eve (was at 1000) dropped down to 730 .... wow what a nice job u did there.... i would have understood if u programmed it that as long as i work on the eve path that if i miss classes and visit her at weekend after 13.00 that i get the faction hit .... but as long as i don t visit her on weekend that i keep my faction... and when i restart her questline i go to school again from monday to friday and visit her and don t get hit for the missed classes .... well facit: if u want to programm a game that bores the players out of their mind with stupid grinding for days without gettin the chance to get one off then u are on the right track.... if u want to programm a game that satisfys your money goals AND happy customers that love to fap to your game than sooner or later there will be a big roadblock ahead of u.

tower1111

Oct 1, 2020
Did u ever even try your game without cheats ?? you are programming a fap game .. people play such games cause they want to get off.... and eve alone is a fuckin grind feast for hours and hours of doin the same stuff .... well i can tell u for sure before i am even close to fappin content with eve i lost all the mood cause its boring as fuck to do the same thing over and over and u cannot even really do the other stuff in the game till u finished with eve cause of the faction hits.... i needed several DAYS in real life to finish eve off .... do u really think you can stay in the mood for days ???? after eve was done i had blisters on my finger for clickin the 30 min advance for thousends of times ... i m still wondering why my mouse didn t break ... after 3 or 4 days in real life i even stopped once and done some other stuff in the game so it didn t feel like repetitive WORK... guess what my faction with eve (was at 1000) dropped down to 730 .... wow what a nice job u did there.... i would have understood if u programmed it that as long as i work on the eve path that if i miss classes and visit her at weekend after 13.00 that i get the faction hit .... but as long as i don t visit her on weekend that i keep my faction... and when i restart her questline i go to school again from monday to friday and visit her and don t get hit for the missed classes .... well facit: if u want to programm a game that bores the players out of their mind with stupid grinding for days without gettin the chance to get one off then u are on the right track.... if u want to programm a game that satisfys your money goals AND happy customers that love to fap to your game than sooner or later there will be a big roadblock ahead of u.
Sure. Eva is the most convenient character in the game.You can even never talk to her and the relationship will grow to 1000. from 9 to 15 in the game there is nothing else to do except university. How can this interfere with development with other characters? On the contrary, it is very convenient.
p/s Your cheats are buggy and break the entire walkthrough. And break the whole balance of the game.I know many cases when because of these cheats, people try to pass the update for 5 days, although it can be completed in 30 minutes. You try to speed up the walkthrugh, and in the end you only break everything and spend many times more time.

nuts89

Jan 15, 2021
как скачать на русском? описание содержит русский язык

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
Sure. Eva is the most convenient character in the game.You can even never talk to her and the relationship will grow to 1000. from 9 to 15 in the game there is nothing else to do except university. How can this interfere with development with other characters? On the contrary, it is very convenient.
p/s Your cheats are buggy and break the entire walkthrough. And break the whole balance of the game.I know many cases when because of these cheats, people try to pass the update for 5 days, although it can be completed in 30 minutes. You try to speed up the walkthrugh, and in the end you only break everything and spend many times more time.
i don t know why u have the impression i m playin with cheat.... if i would or could conveniently cheat i wouldn t need real days to finish the eve path ..... and nothing to do is not right ...... first of all there is faction with mom... if i accidently not only clean the yard and do the kitchen or the pool too i will MISS the first class in university .... visitin the hospital wich is part of eve path is at 10 ...... but u are right there is nothing to do that brings u closer to fappin or finishin a path..... the only thing to do is goin to class 2 x ... per day for MONTHS if there would be some sexy random scenes etc etc it wouldn t be that boring... there is too much to do on weekends and very little really worth from monday to friday .... thats one of the biggest problems this game has.... after the fact that the SoaB buttions chat joke compliment are still in your game but without any use at all......

Antihr1st

May 1, 2017
Hello people! Sorry for ask. but can anyone help me with a schoolgirl? I meet her in Monday after first lesson. She ask for help, but I'm can't( Knowlege on very high lvl. what I can do for her?

2.70 star(s) 19 Votes