Mod RPGM Town of Passion - AI repaint MOD [Development Thread]

max1955

Aug 6, 2022
Hello guys,

I would like to share for you development thread that i started for purpose to learn stable diffusion and to create more appealing town of passion game made by Siren's domain.
My plan is to recreate all drawnings with AI and publish this as a mod. Maybe later create some new game based on the same way as it is there (that drawnings will be made by AI).

Plan in steps:

1. Busty:
* Recreate MILF (done)
* Recreate other characters (WIP)
2. Scenes
* Recreate static scenes (first version of mod can be there, because it should work even though there will not be any animations)
* Recreate animations
3. Documentation
* Write articles how to make character, change clothes, create sceneries etc
4. Maybe in future - animate idle poses.

Link to original game: RPGM - Completed - Town of Passion [v1.1] [Siren's Domain] | F95zone

1Mom1_1.png 1Mom4_1.png 1Mom7_1.png 1Mom9_1.png

1720705285474.png

• Love
  • Red Heart
Reactions: lecc and babykeem

tropicalstorm

Feb 20, 2019
Would love to hear some more on the actual process, is there any training with the original art or are you simply using prompts?

max1955

Aug 6, 2022
There is no training with original art, I'm using txt2img and img2img, but using existing art as a reference for prompt. I wanted totally other style than the one in original work so i didn't do it. i didn't do the LORA as well as i would need many HQ images to prepare something like this. RIght now i'm using mix of LORAs to decide the style + pony XL checkpoint as a base model. I will show you one example in afternoon for some other character. I have 8 other characters "designed". It means that I have orginal, nude and clothed version.

Reactions: babykeem