Unity - Abandoned - Town of Temptation [v0.16] [Jestero]

1. 5.00 star(s)

pete23

Great game, very promising, takes the classic tried and proved formula of Summertime Saga-type games and builds on it. Though the art-style isn't my cup of tea, the writing is great and the featured fetishes hit spot-on for me.I'm ooking foreward to more.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

vendarr

0.15 review: I really like where this is going.

Art style is unique. Everything feels polished. Music and sounds add to the immersion. Even interaction with lightswitches at night is a nice touch. World map is well done and you get an idea of planned places for future updates. There are a lot of kinks/fetishes for almost every taste you can unlock. Anything you don't want to see? No problem! Simply don't unlock it.

It is a sandbox game, which might be not to everyone's taste. But I do like it and currently I think there is no real grind. And I am quite positive that with every future update the gaps are going to be filled with interesting content.

Looking forward to what the devs might come up with!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Duncanidaho

This is a promising start. Sandbox mechanism is comfortable in the game. UI also works well and there are hints what to do. Story is kind of average but feels good roaming in this world and characters are also good. Artwork is nice for me but I know coloring and shading will be requirement for the character models in the future.