Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.png

Overview:
In the "Town Rhapsody", players play the role of a struggling young man who, through unremitting efforts and high emotional intelligence, is promoted and paid a raise. More importantly, they share beautiful memories with the girls in the town.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-02
Release Date: 2024-08-02
Developer: BlackEgg
Censored: No
Version: Early Access
Language: English, Chinese, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

thumbnail_1.jpg thumbnail_2.jpg thumbnail_3.jpg thumbnail_4.jpg thumbnail_5.jpg thumbnail_6.jpg thumbnail_7.jpg thumbnail_8.jpg thumbnail_9.jpg

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
If ai was gonna be used, couldn've the dev atleast used the same model? It looks odd

As a young, capable, energetic, resilient, and long young person, how can you not have ideals and ambitions? What do you most want to have and what do you most want? Then enter the game exploration!
The complete destruction of bureaucracy

Thx for the share

Reactions: joehoe

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
When a film makes huge profits, usually poorly made clones are released too. Seeing a game with AI cg on steam is an insult to human intelligence.

Reactions: joehoe

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
As a game artist, I can't get behind AI. But more power to you! :)
What's your gripe with it?

I think if the images that are used to train the model sets are obtained fairly and are properly credited etc, then I don't see an issue. I only see an issue when artists works are scraped, trained on and not even noted in the credits.

In an ideal world, every work used in a training set would of course be paid, but alas - the world isn't perfect and it would technically be an impossibility to pay and credit every single image owner in the datasets found online.

Unless your issue is with the creativity side of things, then - I cannot agree with you on the premise that, it's just another tool. And, like the introduction of the paint brush, pencil or pen - it simply changes the way you apply yourself. I like AI, and I think it has great potentially when used in a fair, open and honest manner.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Not sure what he means as all AI is the same damn girl! Just looking at the girl and you know it's AI as AI can't draw original characters..

Same body: check
Same eyes: check
Same breasts: check (only size a bit different but still same)
Same hair: check
same skin: check

Yep not sure what you mean by different there is no such thing in AI

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
As a game artist, I can't get behind AI. But more power to you! :)
I mean I understand, if there were to be a game that could, through AI, assign portraits and bust sizes etc... to just random girls then that'd be amazing.

You could hire artists to focus on story girls, and then generate random putas with random AI stuff like in eraTohoTW but without the Tohos (annoying weird characters) and they do have a system to generate random girls with shitty portraits.