2.30 star(s) 114 Votes

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
I have another question. When going into the Cloister garden and selecting the Bottle, there are a bunch of sequences that are from TP: TCND. What game is it? Isn't this TP:TCND?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have another question. When going into the Cloister garden and selecting the Bottle, there are a bunch of sequences that are from TP: TCND. What game is it? Isn't this TP:TCND?
well dev has made 4 games, tcnd, tcnd ex1 (this) and tcnd ex2. 4th has nothing to do with tcnds.

Reactions: oceanbobo4

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Ahh, must be TCND is no longer available because it does not show up under "Other Games". Thanks for clearing that up for me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ahh, must be TCND is no longer available because it does not show up under "Other Games". Thanks for clearing that up for me.
dev changed exless changed to this. that's why there are posts regarding 1st tcnd by this dev,.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Wow! I have been playing this game for awhile now and so far the only "encounter" has been during the girls' gaming night. Otherwise it is "day-in, day-out". I don't mind sandbox games but when I can go for in-game weeks with nothing happening except the same dream sequences over and over, depending on the symbol chosen in the Cloister, I would have to say that the grind is just too much. Plus, it doesn't appear that my guy has gotten paid in a long time. Also, there was mention of a BBQ and nothing has happened on that front. The whole system of changing routes just seems to be a mechanism by which we, the player, never get to "the good stuff".

Or am I missing something?

2.30 star(s) 114 Votes