2.30 star(s) 114 Votes

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
This game badly needs a mod to let you skip between paths easily. I just can't see myself trudging my way through multiple paths like the dev apparently intends.

I'm probably out on this one for the foreseeable future. The dev started out saying it was inspired by Teacher's Pet and that inspiration seems very loose. Nothing of the tone of that game, this is fairly tepid romance stuff with none of the humour of TP. The models are gorgeous, but that's really all I can put in the 'Good' column. Not enough, short of a mod to remove the obstacles.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I think I'm going to Drop this game. Like, I can deal with a slow burn, but The Character lock outs and decision to add 100 girls and not have a harem or even a threesome route is just ... stupid game design. No amount of cute girls is gunna make up for bad planning; especially if you can't have more than one at a time. No one has time to replay a game 100 times to see every girl's story. Especially if the girls all feel so ... same-y; Tropes exist for a reason. They help us differentiate between two similar girls.

So yeah, Very little sex scenes, odd character lock outs, and no harem path is just too much for me. Gunna drop it. Best wishes on your game and maybe the next game you make, you can plan out your story better. maybe try something 1-on-1 if that's the story you want to tell.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
I think I'm going to Drop this game. Like, I can deal with a slow burn, but The Character lock outs and decision to add 100 girls and not have a harem or even a threesome route is just ... stupid game design. No amount of cute girls is gunna make up for bad planning; especially if you can't have more than one at a time. No one has time to replay a game 100 times to see every girl's story. Especially if the girls all feel so ... same-y; Tropes exist for a reason. They help us differentiate between two similar girls.

So yeah, Very little sex scenes, odd character lock outs, and no harem path is just too much for me. Gunna drop it. Best wishes on your game and maybe the next game you make, you can plan out your story better. maybe try something 1-on-1 if that's the story you want to tell.
Thanks for he heads up! Runs away from this ASAP:cool::eek:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game badly needs a mod to let you skip between paths easily. I just can't see myself trudging my way through multiple paths like the dev apparently intends.
yea it's just 1 big time wasting.

too true, 2-3 is fine but atm it's 4 and if each of mc's students will be in then it's playing game like 20 times thru and that'd be wayyyyyyyyyyyyy too much.

"i can't eat spicy sauce, pork chops well done" "bottled soda is traditional" what is this game?
slow start.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
What a positive game. Hopeful and positive. I really like it so far.

Lots of big bazookas on the small girls.

Gotta admit that i expected it to be different due to the TP reference but it's good as it is.

Keep up the good work mate.

Reactions: blastwave2k

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I think even if this statement were bold and flashing, people would find a reason to complain about it: " If you're looking for a quick fap then you're in the wrong place, this game is a slow burn, you have been warned. " <-- from the OP. So, rather than complaining about it because it's stated very clearly, just move on, and kwitcherbitchin. Otherwise it's like trying to teach a pig to sing; it is wasting your time and it is annoying the pig.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Well that was interesting. I've held off from playing the game until the recent update. It looked like you could start a "harem" with all the different girls, but it looks like you can only choose one? Hopefully in future updates the MC can have "fun" with all of them. I will probably wait for another 4 to 6 updates to play again. Good luck to the dev that he can hopefully still keep everyone interested in the game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
can anyone confirm if save naming made it into the game? With the hard gating on love paths you will need multiple passes through the game to see all content and having named saves helps with that.
Thank you for the tip. . . . Save scumming is our friend!
Unless the developer disables it (not the case for TP: The Class Next Door), you can go to your saved games lists (the grid screen), click the "Page 1", "Page 2", etc. at the top, and modify the page names to whatever you want. When there are multiple paths, I usually do something like "Tiffany Route — Page 1", then maybe skip to page 30 and rename it to "Mrs. Smith Route — Page 30", and so on. Personally, I've found it really easy to keep track of routes that way, and you don't have to wait to see if the developer puts renaming saves into their game.

Reactions: Regardie

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Well that was interesting. I've held off from playing the game until the recent update. It looked like you could start a "harem" with all the different girls, but it looks like you can only choose one? Hopefully in future updates the MC can have "fun" with all of them. I will probably wait for another 4 to 6 updates to play again. Good luck to the dev that he can hopefully still keep everyone interested in the game.
I'll wait for the final version :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Episode four version 0.7.1 walkthrough:
TP: The Class Next Door (TP:TCND) routes, episode four 0.7.1 mini walkthrough.

The following options will display special events and/or increase stas with the selected character.
Make sure to pick the given options on the decision prompts or menus in the game.

Tiffany:
1- Take it upstairs now.
2- She's my boss.
3- That would be great.
4- How heavy?
5- Naked.

Mrs. Smith:
1-She's hot.
2-Pick her name during the first night at the hotel prompt.

Joan:
1- She's my daughter.
2-Pick her name during the first night at the hotel prompt.

Miss Evans:
1- Compliment.

-No changes from episode three to episode four.-
Aynone have new version walkthrough?

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Most of the people just want a quickie fap game with fit renders he he he he
For people who hate slow burns watch something like the English series North and South. You'll get it about the slow burn effect ...and no it's not about the civil war.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Again, the problem is not the fact this is a slow burn. The problem is it's a slow burn with a slow development. A development so slow the plot has made no kinda of forward movement since they checked into the hotel. They checked into it in the first version. It was supposed to be for a few days then they'd move back to the house.

So think about that. In 5 episodes and 9 versions, they still haven't left the hotel they were supposed to be in for a "few days". That's how piddly the updates are, that's how slow the development is. The slow burn is an eternity because the updates are so small and the "Episodes" are so short that we haven't even gotten back into their house yet.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
Unless the developer disables it (not the case for TP: The Class Next Door), you can go to your saved games lists (the grid screen), click the "Page 1", "Page 2", etc. at the top, and modify the page names to whatever you want. When there are multiple paths, I usually do something like "Tiffany Route — Page 1", then maybe skip to page 30 and rename it to "Mrs. Smith Route — Page 30", and so on. Personally, I've found it really easy to keep track of routes that way, and you don't have to wait to see if the developer puts renaming saves into their game.
Thx for the idea and I see what your saying but I'm having a hell of a time trying to figure out the Tiffany route. I went through several choices ( which is a pain) and still didn't up with the bath tube sence nor the fondling on the bed ( in ep6). I like the game but boy is it a head banging against the wall play through

2.30 star(s) 114 Votes