2.30 star(s) 114 Votes

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Thx for the idea and I see what your saying but I'm having a hell of a time trying to figure out the Tiffany route. I went through several choices ( which is a pain) and still didn't up with the bath tube sence nor the fondling on the bed ( in ep6). I like the game but boy is it a head banging against the wall play through
Each question/action is worth 5pts. They required exactly "X" points to get their various scenes, getting more than X points skips the scene entirely. Points required for the scenes is listed after their name. I believe the questions/actions are in chronological order but I'm not 100% positive.

Tiffany (15, 20,30,35 and 40pts)
(Tiffany might need something from her bag right now.) = Take it upstairs​
(Lucky! You're getting a hot boss!) = She's my boss​
(I'm going to get you a nice and quiet table so you can enjoy your time together.) = That would be great​
(My poor back is paying the price.) = How Heavy?​
(You thought what?) = Naked​
(She says she's tired of all the prejudice she gets.) = I know how she feels​
Daria (10pts)
(are you married?) = No​
(Is thinking becoming harder for you while you see those curves?) = No comment​

Marjory (10pts)
(are you married?) = No​
(Are they, by any chance, you and your daughter?) = Yes​

Miss Evans (10pts)
(She has a more playful vibe today.) = Compliment​
(Oh, sorry I'm telling you all this; it just kind of came out by itself.) = It's ok.​
Yes, Tiff's listed questions/points don't add up but I skipped showing all the automatic point's.
Not sure if I've missed anyone, if you think I have let me know who and I'll check it out.

Sep 6, 2019
Tried to write a review, with a picture, but there's a "contact administrator" error, so I'll review later and post one of the points here.

Public service announcement:
To this devs... to all devs... to humanity in general... can you please STOP making THIS

Sex Scene.jpg

a sex / steamy scene. I'm begging you. Please stop. Light... please and thank you.
EDIT = FINE... I'm exaggerating, but not by much.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
God this Dev....
I just finished the update. If you're on the Tiffany path, it finally had something happen.

But everyone else is still in a state of limbo. There was even a conversation with Miss Evans in this update where I was expecting a Points opportunity to pop up and nothing...

And the end of the Episode... which is coincidentally in the WORST POSSIBLE PLACE IT COULD BE

You didn't even finish up the event which was the main focus of this update. For fuck's sake man, get your shit together.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Tiffany (15, 20,30,35 and 40pts)
(Tiffany might need something from her bag right now.) = Take it upstairs​
(Lucky! You're getting a hot boss!) = She's my boss​
(I'm going to get you a nice and quiet table so you can enjoy your time together.) = That would be great​
(My poor back is paying the price.) = How Heavy?​
(You thought what?) = Naked​
(She says she's tired of all the prejudice she gets.) = I know how she feels​
with tiff I have 145 pts with 0.71 walkthrough and those would get to 130 so you are missing something like that cafe scene or there's 15 autopoints.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
with tiff I have 145 pts with 0.71 walkthrough and those would get to 130 so you are missing something like that cafe scene or there's 15 autopoints.
You can't have more than 45 points total without cheating and cheating the points to a high number does nothing good as it locks you out of seeing any of the "good" stuff.

There's 25pts directly from actions/answers you give. Another 5pts indirectly from an action taken that isnt quite automatically given but isn't directly picked either. These 30pts should be what I listed. Then a final 15pts that you're simply given for having picked the right action/answer.

MarkHansen

Feb 19, 2019
Again, the problem is not the fact this is a slow burn. The problem is it's a slow burn with a slow development. A development so slow the plot has made no kinda of forward movement since they checked into the hotel. They checked into it in the first version. It was supposed to be for a few days then they'd move back to the house.

So think about that. In 5 episodes and 9 versions, they still haven't left the hotel they were supposed to be in for a "few days". That's how piddly the updates are, that's how slow the development is. The slow burn is an eternity because the updates are so small and the "Episodes" are so short that we haven't even gotten back into their house yet.
"Slow Burn" is up there with "Grinding" as lame exuses devs spout out.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You can't have more than 45 points total without cheating and cheating the points to a high number does nothing good as it locks you out of seeing any of the "good" stuff.
didn't cheat on tiff play and according to save editor (used it to get others points to what they were supposed to be) she has 145 points and got all scenes with her incl. tits rub and bathing and hj.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
"Slow Burn" is up there with "Grinding" as lame exuses devs spout out.
The comparison is not fair. Grinding are usually repetitive task use to include game aspects in the novel, while slow burn is related to how fast you get into sex scenes.
You can fantastic slow burn games (look at Rebirth for example). Grinding on the other hand is way harder to justify. Most of the time (not always) it is done to essentially hide that there is no real plot in the VN: she admits she is for no reason in love with MC just by MC existing, you can fuck her if you take her out on a date, but to take her out you need money, and to get money you need to work. If in those games dev presented just the story, it would finish in two scenes "hey mom, I am back from XXX after being away for so long" and "Nice ass, mom, wanna fuck?"
Like I said there are a lot of counter examples, but still in most counter examples, most players would strip the game from all the grinding and just have the story. Farmer's Dream and the corresponding Love season is an example of that.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm intrigued at what Daria has in mind for us right now it seems to be all focused on her and I just hope we see something happen soon I mean what could possibly go wrong with a teacher sharing a bed with his daughter and two students :LOL:

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
didn't cheat on tiff play and according to save editor (used it to get others points to what they were supposed to be) she has 145 points and got all scenes with her incl. tits rub and bathing and hj.
Then your save editor is junk. You're only given a total of 45 points by the end of the current version, not 145. If you got the bath/hj scene then you've seen everything for her (or not as you can't see anything in the bath scene lol)

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I'm intrigued at what Daria has in mind for us right now it seems to be all focused on her and I just hope we see something happen soon I mean what could possibly go wrong with a teacher sharing a bed with his daughter and two students :LOL:
She first and Tiffany second are my most fav girls. Problem is that Daria's parent were kind of ok with the potential relationship. I wanted more conflict. In fact, it would have been better for me if doing your student was not only morally wrong but illegal. Otherwise, it just a win/win situation. Not much for a dilemma.

Reactions: redsling

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
She first and Tiffany second are my most fav girls. Problem is that Daria's parent were kind of ok with the potential relationship. I wanted more conflict. In fact, it would have been better for me if doing your student was not only morally wrong but illegal. Otherwise, it just a win/win situation. Not much for a dilemma.
There have been some pretty harsh criticisms of Daria's parents being ok with an older professor having a relationship with their daughter. I am seeing this from the opposite perspective. They have enough experience with their daughter and her past behavior to know that she will go full-seduction route on older men, so the only hope that they have of protecting her in any way (since they can't change her behavior) is to let the older men who may be her target know about it and hope that they either avoid her like the plague or that they at least do not abuse her or treat her badly.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
There have been some pretty harsh criticisms of Daria's parents being ok with an older professor having a relationship with their daughter. I am seeing this from the opposite perspective. They have enough experience with their daughter and her past behavior to know that she will go full-seduction route on older men, so the only hope that they have of protecting her in any way (since they can't change her behavior) is to let the older men who may be her target know about it and hope that they either avoid her like the plague or that they at least do not abuse her or treat her badly.
I totally agree with you. And don't get me wrong. I think the are are terrific parents! I think that what they did, not sure if it is the best idea, but it is clearly a couple of parents loving their child and trying to keep her safe, even from herself. My comment was just about wanting Daria's path to be more forbidden. Cause, you know, she is hot and forbidden fruit is even hotter.
But it is true that it is a fresher approach. We have seen the forbidden teacher/student relationship many times. Seeing how it could be developed when it is not forbidden seems a very original way to approach it. It will also be harder. Having closed off a potential route of conflict, to keep the story interesting, dev will need to push the story some other way. After all, if everyone is happy, story is over and "they live happily ever after". But yeah, I am very interested it how it will go on.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I totally agree with you. And don't get me wrong. I think the are are terrific parents! I think that what they did, not sure if it is the best idea, but it is clearly a couple of parents loving their child and trying to keep her safe, even from herself. My comment was just about wanting Daria's path to be more forbidden. Cause, you know, she is hot and forbidden fruit is even hotter.
But it is true that it is a fresher approach. We have seen the forbidden teacher/student relationship many times. Seeing how it could be developed when it is not forbidden seems a very original way to approach it. It will also be harder. Having closed off a potential route of conflict, to keep the story interesting, dev will need to push the story some other way. After all, if everyone is happy, story is over and "they live happily ever after". But yeah, I am very interested it how it will go on.
I have no problem with it being allowed, if it were forbidden I think it would take at least ten more updates. And even if it's allowed, by the time something happens between them, Daria's parents will just say it's about fucking time! Or they'll probably be dead by then. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I have no problem with it being allowed, if it were forbidden I think it would take at least ten more updates. And even if it's allowed, by the time something happens between them, Daria's parents will just say it's about fucking time! Or they'll probably be dead by then. :p
Well, my baby girl gave me hand job in this last update. Maybe we can convince Daria to give us a blowjob/titjob soon enough, before her parents depart to the after life.

• Haha
Reactions: El Tanque

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Well that was interesting. I've held off from playing the game until the recent update. It looked like you could start a "harem" with all the different girls, but it looks like you can only choose one? Hopefully in future updates the MC can have "fun" with all of them. I will probably wait for another 4 to 6 updates to play again. Good luck to the dev that he can hopefully still keep everyone interested in the game.
not likely, there is no intended harem route.

• Sad
Reactions: Cernunnos.
2.30 star(s) 114 Votes