2.30 star(s) 114 Votes

PingoTigrão

Aug 12, 2019
it will be screwed that the most useless update was that the guy adds two more lines in the game and calls this update trash is the worst update I’ve seen since rougue-like evolution.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Emily: I'm officially your copilot.

MC: Great your in charge of the stick shift then and make sure you hold onto to it really tight.

I noticed a funny thing when Marjory shows you her drivers license at the lockers. The picture on it is a picture of her with her hacked up destroyed hair instead of a picture of her with her long awesome looking hair that made her look hot.

Basically Marjory is now a fake version of Emily just no longer hot looking.

Lots of stat editing to see scenes.

Kind of a weird spot to end the episode I would of thought you would of ended it after the slumber party.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Is there a full walkthrough? The routes are a bit confusing? Especially when you have to try and maximize your points for one specific LI? I don't want to do something that ends up taking me off a certain route without knowing (accidentally)?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a full walkthrough? The routes are a bit confusing? Especially when you have to try and maximize your points for one specific LI? I don't want to do something that ends up taking me off a certain route without knowing (accidentally)?
it was posted sometime ago and you need to have saves on each route aka tiff route, boss route etc, can't get all in 1 play.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
not even ep 6 has been released for free.
cxx Actually I remember someone posting the link to Episode 6 in here, i have it downloaded, so its been leaked?
it was some pre-release or something like that.
No, the 0.9.1 is ep 6, not ep5, the version number is wrong on op
the new version is Ep7 v0.10.1 , which has been released at June 1
changelog is here

Reactions: Kendra

slimlayzie

May 22, 2018
Finally gave this a try....wish I had read the forums more before I did. Missed out shit because of one "wrong" choice....Which means? I have to completely restart the game if I want to progress with Tiffany? Seeing as she's the only one I've been pursuing, my game apparently is useless because I don't have max points so I can't see the only real scene with her. All because I didn't pick "How Heavy?"?

I don't understand why a developer would intentionally make a game that people NEED a walk through in order to get anywhere. Seeing as you apparently need MAX points to see anything, I can't progress with Tiffany, I can't progress with any of the other girls...and I'm stuck in a useless playthrough? I was enjoying it, even thinking about supporting...but you apparently can't progress with relying 100% on a walkthrough, which makes playing the game pointless. I really hope the developer rethinks his current MAX strategy, it's not fun to play a game if you can't play it and make some choices of your own.

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Finally gave this a try....wish I had read the forums more before I did. Missed out shit because of one "wrong" choice....Which means? I have to completely restart the game if I want to progress with Tiffany? Seeing as she's the only one I've been pursuing, my game apparently is useless because I don't have max points so I can't see the only real scene with her. All because I didn't pick "How Heavy?"?

I don't understand why a developer would intentionally make a game that people NEED a walk through in order to get anywhere. Seeing as you apparently need MAX points to see anything, I can't progress with Tiffany, I can't progress with any of the other girls...and I'm stuck in a useless playthrough? I was enjoying it, even thinking about supporting...but you apparently can't progress with relying 100% on a walkthrough, which makes playing the game pointless. I really hope the developer rethinks his current MAX strategy, it's not fun to play a game if you can't play it and make some choices of your own.

I think the developer is being a little stubborn on that matter. Pursuing multiple girls must be a choice in this kind of games. I mean there are lots of girls in the game and I don't want to play over and over again to see other options. The worse thing is you have to start from begining if you want to try another path. Also dialog choices must be much more clearer. As you said if you don't choose "How Heavy? options you won't able to progress with Tiffany. This is really stupid.

I liked the setup, characters and I'm okay with the slowburn but this game needs to have more freedom to survive. I don't know what his patrons say about these matters but to me; this game needs to change. How can he improve the game? He can add pursuing multiple girls option, but near the end of the game he can make the player chose a girl to finish the story. Plus not all girl must be in romantic relationship with the MC.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea like I said earlier if there's 10+ femmes to be banged then that's A LOT replays to get all and watching a lot of same scenes 10+ times gets boring really quickly and game's skipping speed isn't as fast as on other renpy games.

Welshie

May 28, 2017
Finally found some time to have a go at this game and I have to say, the story is pretty good :)
Characters seem well thought out, everything so far is believable and the models are gorgeous!
Only 2 things I would say could do with some improvement, 1. So far, the choice system doesn't seem to change much and the options are pretty much the same, whatever you choose (this may change later but so far I don't think choices have an impact on the story).
2 (and this is the one that breaks immersion for me), This game desperately needs a proofreader! Several conversations are deep and meaningful, but the impact is lost because of basic grammar mistakes and out of place wording. Apologies if the dev's first language isn't English, but felt I needed to mention it. I used to be a proofreader for DMD so if they want some help with proofreading, I'm happy to try and help out.

Other than those 2 things, this is a really solid game! Something I shall be following to enjoy the story :)

EDIT: After finishing Ep6 and having a read through the forum, I take back what I said about the choices. Clearly they do have an impact.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fapmeister21
2.30 star(s) 114 Votes