Imnogirla

Apr 26, 2017
What gameplay do you expect from VN?
This is not the first game in this forum where there are 2 options:
1. choose the name of the main character
2. click "tab"
3. Watching “blah blah blah whiskas”
4. "thanks for playing the game"
where is the game ??? where is there anything that depends on who holds the mouse?
I will not argue further about tastes and preferences. I just asked: "is there any game content in this update", now I see that there isn’t :(

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I can't help but feel that the MC dream in this update has some kind of foreshadowing but with a wife looking like that I hope there is some sort of reconciliation done the line.

Reactions: RanchFTW

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I can't help but feel that the MC dream in this update has some kind of foreshadowing but with a wife looking like that I hope there is some sort of reconciliation done the line.
That sequence is an obvious self guiltying based on the MC being way too much of a goody-doody two shoes. I can already see how this can play out on the long term, especially with the player having no choice over it.

Reactions: bottomfeeder

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Not available.
its episode seven now, and from 9thCrux web :

Episode six v0.9.1 change log:

Added two new side characters, Daria's parents.

Edited the game music. (Left only the music I have a license for or is free to use)

Story progression with Miss Evans.

Story progression with Daria.

Added a lewd dream event with Daria. (requires 10 romance)

Story progression with Tiffany; turning up the heat. (requires 40 romance)

Grammar and spelling corrections.

Episode seven v0.10.1 change log:

Story progress with Tiffany.

Main story line progress.

Lewd dream with Daria+ (requires 15 romance).

Added a new location; MC's new home.

Various context fixes.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
How do you get the lewd dream with Daria?
15 points for Daria on the sleepover night, right after Daria is found on the other side of you. BTW, it's 15 points exactly (everything requires an exact number) so if you cheat it and give yourself 30000 points, congrats you played yourself :p

WukXDD

Aug 23, 2019
How do you get 15 points? there are no choices to be made, and the walkthrough doesn't mention daria at all

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
its episode seven now, and from 9thCrux web :

Episode six v0.9.1 change log:

Added two new side characters, Daria's parents.

Edited the game music. (Left only the music I have a license for or is free to use)

Story progression with Miss Evans.

Story progression with Daria.

Added a lewd dream event with Daria. (requires 10 romance)

Story progression with Tiffany; turning up the heat. (requires 40 romance)

Episode seven v0.10.1 change log:

Story progress with Tiffany.

Main story line progress.

Lewd dream with Daria+ (requires 15 romance).

Added a new location; MC's new home.

Various context fixes.
thank you. Previous commenter decided they thought I meant I didn't know the phrase in general, but I was asking specifically about this game.

Hentai_Man

Mar 20, 2020
Once again, another chapter and you just end shit in the middle of a conversation. The middle of an event. What the hell is wrong with you? This is not how you make players happy with a game. This is just infuriating to be honest.
You've saved me some time here, thank you. I will wait until the next update to play this game again.

Reactions: Paco M. True

Ver Greeneyes

Nov 26, 2019
How do you get 15 points? there are no choices to be made, and the walkthrough doesn't mention daria at all
The two choices that give Daria points are these:
"So Mr. [name2], are you married?": "No."
"Is thinking becoming harder for you while you see those curves?": "No comment."

That should give you the 10 and 15-point scenes (the 10-point scene gives you 5 points - they tend to cascade like that)

WukXDD

Aug 23, 2019
The two choices that give Daria points are these:
"So Mr. [name2], are you married?": "No."
"Is thinking becoming harder for you while you see those curves?": "No comment."

That should give you the 10 and 15-point scenes (the 10-point scene gives you 5 points - they tend to cascade like that)
Thanks, but I figured it out, for some reason on my older save I couldn't see the stat screen for characters points, so I was pretty confused about the points you guys were talking about lol, but starting a new game fixed that

Ver Greeneyes

Nov 26, 2019
Here's a spreadsheet walkthrough type thingy. There's technically 3 routes due to mutually exclusive choices, but so far the non-Tiffany routes only get you 1 additional dream with Joan or Mrs. Smith (and that's pretty early into the game).

2.30 star(s) 114 Votes