TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
This is not the first game in this forum where there are 2 options:
1. choose the name of the main character
2. click "tab"
3. Watching “blah blah blah whiskas”
4. "thanks for playing the game"
where is the game ??? where is there anything that depends on who holds the mouse?
I will not argue further about tastes and preferences. I just asked: "is there any game content in this update", now I see that there isn’t :(
I see what you mean. I'd have to agree.

jake91

Oct 8, 2017
is it too hard to read?

If you're looking for a quick fap then you're in the wrong place, this game is a slow burn, you have been warned.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
One thing I noticed that was off on the one render was that in the bed when the girls were laying down sleeping the girls arrangement was Tiffany - Emily - Daria but when you look at the render through the mirror hanging on the ceiling it shows the girls sleeping arrangement as Daria - Emily - Tiffany.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Here's a spreadsheet walkthrough type thingy. There's technically 3 routes due to mutually exclusive choices, but so far the non-Tiffany routes only get you 1 additional dream with Joan or Mrs. Smith (and that's pretty early into the game).
This walkthrough have new update aswell? BTW can you tell me how man content we got with this update?

Ver Greeneyes

Nov 26, 2019
Thank you !
I made a pdf file out of it
Thanks! Did you make a table out of it in Word? I couldn't get it to export decently as a spreadsheet. I noticed 1 small error: Choosing "Steak." doesn't give you any points with Tiffany (it's just the only option available). Oh and there's no border between choices 7 and 8 :)

This walkthrough have new update aswell? BTW can you tell me how man content we got with this update?
This is everything in v0.10.1, the current latest release. I haven't compared it to the previous version but from the changelog it's 1 scene with Daria and maybe a scene with Tiffany (not sure if "story progress" means a lewd scene).

By the way the other choices in the game do have an effect, but they only change your "star" (friendship?) score for each character, which currently doesn't impact any branches or scenes.

Last edited:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Thanks! Did you make a table out of it in Word? I couldn't get it to export decently as a spreadsheet. I noticed 1 small error: Choosing "Steak." doesn't give you any points with Tiffany (it's just the only option available). Oh and there's no border between choices 7 and 8 :)
I used your file with OpenOffice. as *.ods file.
You can use this for yourself. if you like.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
No offense, I understand the dev wants to give content to the players, but I would much rather have fewer releases with more playthrough.

I don't want to sound rude at all, but last patch specially was extremely small. I would even prefer sex scenes to be applied later if those are the ones slowing content. And yes I like sexy content, but gameplay and fun is important as well. Please don't take my comment as an hating one, because I actually like how the story is going so far. Not to mention the gorgeous models. My only critique is the releases being small.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this update didn't have much to play and no choices and no any kind of lewd scenes (didn't bother to check what daria's scenes would have had). won't bother with non-daughter routes for now on.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i like the story but i havnt seen any off the good stuff yet i hope there whill be more then it has now

and i whould love some harem action aswhell.
and perhaps creampies whit chance on pregnancies

Last edited:
Reactions: Pinsel

IceKream

May 27, 2018
just started the game- indecent exposure is about being indecent in public, not in the privacy of your own home.

The intro lost me and the story is pretty boring. The MC is pretty dull and I was amazed at how little interaction you actually have with the story.

Too dry and slow for my tastes.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
just started the game- indecent exposure is about being indecent in public, not in the privacy of your own home.

The intro lost me and the story is pretty boring. The MC is pretty dull and I was amazed at how little interaction you actually have with the story.

Too dry and slow for my tastes.
it even says on the OP post If you're looking for a quick fap then you're in the wrong place, this game is a slow burn, you have been warned.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I thought I would give this one a go... Although it has some occasional text issues, I did enjoy my play though for the most part... It definitely focuses hard on the story side, with most of the current content consisting of introducing characters, initial character building of a few characters, and some early relationship building... I just hope after taking as long as I did to get through the current content, that the Navigation testing at the end doesn't make the slow burn (that the developer mentions in the original post) even slower then it already is, as development continues... I went ahead and posted a review...

Zip

Pedrocas77

Aug 19, 2017
Slow burn is one thing but this is borrrrrring, what a waste of time. The tag should be chicks in dresses simulator, cuz thats all u see besides a couple of fast dreams... maybe ill return in a year if its not abandoned.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
I mean, there's slow burn, and then there's... this content drought of barely any progression that's been going on the last few updates.

2.30 star(s) 114 Votes