2.30 star(s) 114 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
New-Banner.jpg

Overview:
You take the role of a teacher who is moving into a new city to start a new life, his daughter is coming along with him, the reasons why they're moving away to start a new life are ambiguous at first, but as the story unfolds you will understand why they have decided to rebuild their lives.
If you're looking for a quick fap then you're in the wrong place, this game is a slow burn, you have been warned.
Thread Updated: 2023-06-11
Release Date: 2022-12-02
Developer: 9thCrux - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Old saves will not work; Dev added many new variables that are not present in previous episodes!

Animation loops require codecs, get them here:
- -
(Just extract and use the installer, the zip files include a readme file)

DOWNLOAD:
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: - Tutorial -

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

prom01.jpg prom02.jpg prom03.jpg prom04.jpg prom05.jpg prom06.jpg prom07.jpg prom08.jpg prom09.jpg Cover00.jpg banner00.jpg banner01.jpg banner02.jpg banner03.jpg banner04.jpg Da.gif test-loop.gif ep30x10.jpg ep4001.jpg tb1.jpg ep4083.jpg ep4012.jpg ep4025.jpg ep4064.jpg ep4017.jpg ep4008.jpg ep4004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
damn it I thought this was a remake of: https://f95zone.to/threads/teachers-pets-v2-06-1-irredeemable.2880/
still looks really good and interested but now I'm just sad

EDIT: also you don't specify what you want, I'm going to assume the demo since that is what is out.

Well yeah,

I want the demo to be released in f95zone. Is my game, I'm developing it.
Made a Windows and Mac version so yeah, is available for both systems.

Is not a Teachers Pets remake is a spin-off in the same universe, I also hope Irredeemable comes back to work on his game. :ROFLMAO:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Well yeah,

I want the demo to be released in f95zone. Is my game, I'm developing it.
Made a Windows and Mac version so yeah, is available for both systems.

Is not a Teachers Pets remake is a spin-off in the same universe, I also hope Irredeemable comes back to work on his game. :ROFLMAO:
My bad, you didn't specify what version and I was not aware you were the developer. I suggest you contact admin/staff to get a 'Game Developer' tag for your profile so that people can easily tell you are the developer. Also if you are the developer you can include the download links in the post yourself.

That would be the day when Irredeemable comes back and finishes it off, but for now your game looks really good as well and can't wait to see more of it. Best of luck with the development

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
I too was hopeful this was Irredeemable returning to do a spin off or to complete Teacher's Pets. You appear to have the beginnings of an interesting concept. I hope you keep it in the same vain as TP was. I look forward to playing your DEMO and perhaps the first of many chapters. NorthernGent

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
This game attempts to be a slow burn, it's not a quest to bang everyone around, instead of focusing on exorbitant amounts of sex scenes, this game chooses to focus on the story itself. It's a story of a person who remains a decent man, a teacher, and doesn't want to harm his daughter or his students, at the same time, he accepts his male impulses and desires.
Though sex scenes happen not very often, they all are well prepared and engaging. The writing/dialogue needs a complete overhaul and some direction because it's going nowhere fast, like when the girls are introduced, you're bombarded with their whole life stories. You have little to no choices.

Let's see if it gets fixed in the future, Keep up developer!

I love those characters :love:, as soon as I've got those boobs in my hands, 9thCrux, U will have my bucks in yours, a fair deal.

Last edited:

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
What the WHAT! Is this.....? I'll try it just for the title! Looks promising... Thanks Dev.

PS: new models look great, but I do miss Meghan and Kaitlyn and the daughter of course ... maybe they'll make an appearance?

And NO Irredeemable won't come back, He had a major meltdown... probably checked into a mental facility.

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I also liked irredeemable's game, so I am keen to see where this game goes. gonna wait until it gets further though.

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
@†Ninth†:
okay .. a little short but for a first release okay. nice introduction and one can get a feeling for the characters.
many devs are pretty lazy. they have a character in mind but they dont introduce it properly.
you let scenes tell one about the MC and his daughter, their current state and the dialogues give a clear impression of their relationship and outlines their characters.
hoping you´re already working on the update.
i´m eager to see more.

2.30 star(s) 114 Votes