3D-Daz TP: The Class Next Door

Status
Not open for further replies.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Made this thread to share my progress and experience working on a game project I'm determined to complete:

TP: The Class Next Door.

Game demo completed and available here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/tp-the-class-next-door-ep-3-v0-6-3-9thcrux.35827/

I used to enjoy the now abandoned game Teachers Pets by and decided to work on a spin-off set in the same environment; Junior college.
Junior college? Is a place to get ready for other colleges or skill trades after you graduate from high school, is like the precursor of community colleges but you still can find junior colleges around.

Made a separate thread because even if my game project is inspired by the Teachers Pets game doesn't really qualify as fan art because I will be using custom models different than the ones used in TP (Teachers Pets), also I will use different dynamics, and a different story.

I will be sharing some of my renders and my game's development progress. (Hope that makes this the right section to post this thread).

Here are the girls so far:

banner00.jpg banner01.jpg banner02.jpg banner03.jpg banner04.jpg

From left to right: Tiffany (daughter), Laura, Mrs. Smith, Daria, Joan.

I have been working on the Ren'Py framework too:

New-Banner.jpg load.jpg options.jpg

I just want to do some minor adjustments to the Ren'Py theme and then move on to render scenes and code events.

A few points worth mentioning:

-I'm not a native English speaker. Some of my dialogs will need some grammar/orthographic corrections later on.
-All characters in my game project are of legal age. Yeah, that means 18 years old or 21 years old if that is the legal age where you live.
-All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
-All the characters in this game has been customized.
I take the time to edit each character's appearance so they're unique.
-I'm not trying to make my characters look like any celebrity or well-known character in games, movies, TV shows, or any other media.
-I will credit the author or creator(s) if I use music or images made by someone who requires attribution.
-I'm a newcomer game developer.
This still is a learning experience for me.

What about tags or fetishes?

Is early to list all the fetishes the game will have but here is what I have planned so far:
3dcg, animated, male protagonist, milf, oral sex, vaginal sex, anal sex, groping, school setting, big tits, titfuck, handjob, teasing, sandbox, multiple endings, Incest.

Last edited:

dimebag74

Feb 22, 2018
Renders look great so far, particularly Joan and Tiffany.

I don't know if you take requests but try adding some feet content if you can :)

Good luck with the game!

Reactions: 9thCrux

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Update:

I have been busy working on scenes, video editing, GUI design, and coding the main framework for the game.

First scene is complex and has many elements that impact render times, some of the images I have done so far have taken like 6+ hours to render, the next location doesn't have so many elements and it shouldn't take that long to render. I hope.

It has been a lot of editing too, going back and forward to change UI design, video, and scene setup.

Is kinda scary; at this rate I could end up doing two renders a day and come up with ~60 images in a month. Is not bad, but is way slower than what I thought it would be.

Here is a sample:

intr06.jpg

New home!

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Sounds nice, but cut off only well-developed chaaracter from the game? Srsly? Come on, give us bitchy blondy back. She is worth it.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Small update:

Have been focusing on scenes and mostly on rendering, still dealing with long render times but I have reduce the overall time it takes to render by changing some options around.

Once I have a significant number of images ready I will code them into the game, is like building a section at a time.

Here a little teaser:

MC: "Sweety, once I find the keys we can go. Have you seen the keys som... Oh."

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Another update.

Had to slowdown development, we had some bad weather over here, some months ago my desktop got fried during a power surge, it was a pain to get it fixed.
So this time I decided to not take chances and wait until the bad weather is gone.

EDIT: Is better now and I have resume working on my game, also I'm glad I managed to slash render times in less than half; is still a lovely ~3 1/2 hours wait until the renders are done but is way better than before.

Let me share another little teaser:

Gonna have some fun coding changes to include new renders and changing some dialogs but well, I'm getting there.

Last edited:

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Small update.

Have been working on expanding scenes, adding props, posing props, posing characters, testing lights, testing camera angles, and a lot of detail oriented adjustments.

Here is a new scene before rendering:

Finetuning poses can be a lot of work.

Last edited:

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Have been doing some progress on the new in game location:

The model used to represent the school was a police station building, had to jump in and modify content in the scene to remove police signs and decals.
Had to add a few details here and there but now it resembles the school we saw in Teachers pets.

Something else from the unused art folder; is lacking a few lights but well here is it.

Now to check the weather.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Small update:

I'm kind of glad with my progress so far, I was able to double the number the renders I usually do.
Really need to stay away from reflective surfaces...

At this rate I will be able to make up for the days I lost because of the bad weather.
Will need to do some post-work later on but I'm managing to keep the same theme through my renders, no sudden extra brightness or darkness, they have some consistency.

I still need to build up five to seven scenes just for the school settings but I'm getting better at it, must be the practice. :LOL:
Then posing assets can take a while, have to keep some organic flow between renders and I have to fine-tune poses so the models don't clip or levitate, is also something I'm getting better at...

Well, here is another render from the unused art folder:

I kind of like her imposing and strong image, I can picture her as a boss and a school principal.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Just finished a new area and it was kinda complicated to set up; the hallway doesn't have any lighting, had to configure geometry lights, an HDRi, then I had to adjust tone mapping and environment.

Also had to add some props, change shaders, and enable render time consuming effects.

Moving on to the next school section: The break room, I'm guessing I will need to do similar adjustments in the new area...

Anyway, development is moving in the right direction.

Reactions: DooRetsam

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
After some weather issues, health problems, and a few technical hiccups I finally went back to work on my project...
Sometimes it feels like the universe conspire to mess with your plans.

After a couple of renders I will be building up the new locations, gonna leave this here for now:

Mrs. Smith: Next, let me show you the classrooms.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Been stitching together some environments and is turning up nice:

Keeping the environments to build future scenes in them.

Mrs. Smith: And this is gonna be your classroom.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Tough week for me...

A complete HDD failure took all my character presets and scene files, have been fighting to recover the files from the faulty drives but I doubt it will be possible.

Had my asset library in another drive and thanks to that I was able to rebuild my content folder.
Only thing left is to remake all my presets and scenes.

Actually already started working on it; remade two characters and a scene so far.

The scene settings are still fresh in my memory, the most difficult part is to recreate my character presets.
Is a pain to go back and start from zero but that is the price we pay when we don't backup our characters and scenes.

Tiffany and Mrs. Smith are back to life, three more girls to go at the moment.

Is surprising how easy it is to rebuild scenes, content bookmarks is a god sent.

Made a few little tweaks and now Tiffany looks a bit better:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.