VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Tragedy of Medusa [v1.0.4] [deepglugs]

1. 4.00 star(s)

DABOMB00

This was fun to play so far, still relatively early so not too much to say but i guess we can talk about whats there. The renders are decent, some characters may look a little weird some time, but others espacially medusa (MC) looks awesome so the renders might not be the best but definetly good enough. The story overall looks interesting tho if you are familiar with greek myths and expect this game just to pick the up i guess you are wrong. While taking place in the greek mythology setting the game has its own story to tell and moves rather freely in said setting instead of beeing tied to the already existing myths. Overall that can be a good or a bad thing depends on what you want and what you expect. If you just look at the story of the game and dont make connections or assumptions its fun to play and the setting has a lot to offer. I dont really know yet how much you can influence the story with the choices you make but it would be nice to have some impact at least.
    Overall id say its a fun little game and worth checking out at least. I myself quite enjoyed it and well see where it goes.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Saint Blackmoor

In all honesty, some people might be put off by the sex scene. However, I absolutely LOVE this game.
    The character development is well done, and the depth of all of them, all with their own personalities, struggles, and backstories... I just absolutely love it. The art style is as well good! The characters are good for the style, but some of the backgrounds are pretty plain. the use of lighting and colors in some of the clothes and hair is a unique treatment. and the slight movement in a still shot adds tension to the scene.
    It might be a slow-burn game, but it is definitely worth a play.
    Especially for the story behind it and the story behind each character and their development.
    4 out of 5 stars for some background issues.