namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
uh, i take it back. it is still missing toys variant one. It have 3 variant, so it need to use the same toy 3 times.
for general use, not a problem
...Well, shit... Wish I'd realized that sooner...
Welp... I've got more work to do, it appears....

namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
Ok, this time for sure, fully unlocked System save data.

I'll also throw in an NG+ save. Not max stats, but at lvl 97, with 6.5 mil yen (not that you'll ever use it), it probably doesn't matter. All girls have at least one or two Sensitive or Hypersensitve parts, as well.

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Ok, this time for sure, fully unlocked System save data.

I'll also throw in an NG+ save. Not max stats, but at lvl 97, with 6.5 mil yen (not that you'll ever use it), it probably doesn't matter. All girls have at least one or two Sensitive or Hypersensitve parts, as well.
nice. this game need unlock all gallery feature if you have complete all the ending (expect bad one) tbh

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Alright, I haven't seen anyone talking about it, so I decided I'd try to figure out the triggers for Hasumi's extra scenes for her "Liberation" end. I might rename that...

Parts of it are a bit spoilery...
  • Scene 1 will trigger after choosing the first response ("The deceased must have had a life") to Hasumi's 9th Thitutter post ("Also personal injury ... I'm helpless ..."). She'll block you as a result. The next time you enter the platform,
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Scene 2 requires you to attack Hasumi, and it'll trigger the next time you enter a molester phase.
  • Scene 3... will not trigger until 4/25, but it will happen automatically once you're on the platform in the morning. You don't even need to attack anyone.
  • Scene 4 requires you to have seen at least one scene when she's Horny/Debauched, and will happen automatically during the next night phase.
After responding to Post 10 and seeing 4 Service scenes, her ending will trigger after the next school phase.
The lewd end is basically the same as most of the other girls: Replying to the last post of the lewd route, and having vaginal sex 4 times. I don't think it even needs to be creampies, just 4 insertions.

Now, Hasumi's pretty unique among all the girls. She'll appear in Car 1 after the first stop, Car 2 after the second, and so on, and she's moving from the front of the car to the back during the waiting phase. If you enter a molestation scene with her, you can manage to hold her in the car for one stop, but I've never managed to get more than two molestation phases with her before she disappears. This means you have to carefully plan out when you want to ambush her.

I've found that the best car to use for Mornings is Car #1, because the cars are crowded in the morning and you'll have the 60 second molestation phase immediately after she appears.
At night, I'd recommend waiting in Car 3. She'll appear once you've arrived at Kamiyacho (it's the 7th station from the top, don't remember how Autotranslate wrote it), which is right about when nighttime occupancy peaks, and it should be a 25 or 30 s Molestation phase.

Asaka Yashima is basically the same as Yurika and Aoi: Her good ending happens if you exceed 41 Sensitivity for Hand or Mouth, and lewd ending if you exceed 41 for Vagina or Butt.
Thanks for the detailled explanation and your hard work. The play system with the % bar and stuff combined with the tutorial translation is confusing to me so after getting coughed once I kinda stopped trying again and just donwloaded the scenes gallery images from the net. But your walkthrough makes me want to try again cuz I would like to read the dialogue for the scenes.
Btw. You could use "Pleasure" End instead "Liberation" End. The look of ecstasy in their faces would be fitting and was also used for Konbini Shoujo Z

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Thanks for the detailled explanation and your hard work. The play system with the % bar and stuff combined with the tutorial translation is confusing to me so after getting coughed once I kinda stopped trying again and just donwloaded the scenes gallery images from the net. But your walkthrough makes me want to try again cuz I would like to read the dialogue for the scenes.
Btw. You could use "Pleasure" End instead "Liberation" End. The look of ecstasy in their faces would be fitting and was also used for Konbini Shoujo Z
which one do you mean? the train conductor girl (DLC2)?
i think that's an unedited auto translation line, since his file haven't translate it.
if you mean my translation file, it's still a placeholder name since i need context to verify it.

AuthEuah

May 11, 2020
Capture Guide

Since I couldn't for the life of me get any scene unlocks to work, I took a day w/ dnSpy to go over the game's internals to see what is actually required.

A bit of terminology first, when I say "attack" I mean trigger one of the 3 possible sex scene types (blowjobs, sex from front, sex from back) by first bringing the girls SAN to 0 from molesting, then use the penis action on one of the red flashy icons.

I will say "molest" when I mean the various touch actions that do not trigger a sex scene (i.e. you remain in 3D train mode).

Sexual Development

"Thitutter" Post General requirements

Nozomi (Daycare worker)

Mitsuri (Busty Blonde Basketball JK)

Zuiho (Pink-haired nurse)

Aoba (Flight Attendant)

Kodama (Black/Purple-haired JK)

Yurika (Black-haired Cosplayer)

Fuyumi (White dress)

Toki (Blue-haired JK)

Misc Endings

Cheat Codes
Got this thing, can't open the C# REPL:
Failed to load REPL - String conversion error: Illegal byte sequence encounted in the input.

Reactions: BugNoi

namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
You could use "Pleasure" End instead "Liberation" End.
...Uh... The pleasure end is something else... And if you read the scene, it's pretty obvious it's not the pleasure end...
Bit spoiler heavy, so...
i think that's an unedited auto translation line, since his file haven't translate it.
Yeah, it is... I hadn't unlocked that end when I shared my previous translation, so auto translator decided to pick something funky.

chocoailala

Mar 29, 2019
i seriously dont know how to use the toyss.. even though the bgm changes.. how to know the girl have level up lev 3 horny?

AppleMoon

May 27, 2022
i seriously dont know how to use the toyss.. even though the bgm changes.. how to know the girl have level up lev 3 horny?
A girl who is horny when she cuts the scene she takes off her bra. see the chest clearly
LV1 Rejection put on a dress
LV2 Desperation, she takes off her bra to show her underwear.
LV3 horny can see nipples (LV. This can use sextoys)

namtap032892

Aug 16, 2020
Just to clarify, but a girl will change to Desperation/Resignation (depends on if you're using auto or manual translation) after 6 sex scenes, and another 6 to get to the Horny/Debauched. Basically, you can start using toys after her status screen in game has a total of 12 between both Service and Insertions.

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
anyone know about onomatopoeia or the sound effect text?
having a hard time since i'm not sure how to translate onomatopoeia of sex scene into english word.

btw, here is the current progress of translation. it's up to the pink nurse. i also edit some of the skill tree description and name. little progress for the H-scene because the above issue.

if you find typo and mistranslation, please mention it.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
anyone know about onomatopoeia or the sound effect text?
having a hard time since i'm not sure how to translate onomatopoeia of sex scene into english word.

btw, here is the current progress of translation. it's up to the pink nurse. i also edit some of the skill tree description and name. little progress for the H-scene because the above issue.

if you find typo and mistranslation, please mention it.
How do I apply this? Just go copy past to folder BepInEx -> Translation -> en -> Text ?

Last edited:
Reactions: SamHaim
3.20 star(s) 20 Votes