Daz Train Conductor Uniform

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I would need a uniform for a train scene.
I checked DAZ and other sites but it seems there are none.
Anyone know if something like that is in some package? Or something that can be substituted?

Thanks

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
yester64

Except for some smaller countries, or "niche" railroads that cater to the tourist, most of the railways in the world have pretty simple uniforms. For example, VIA rail here in Canada basically just has a jacket the porters wear, that has a logo on the breast.

Here's a pic of Amtrak uniforms ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You could just build something similar. Especially if it's just for a scene and not a main character.

Take this Waiter uniform....

waiter_uniform.jpg

You could easily modify this in a few little ways to make it your own conductor uniform. Take a badge, or a patch, from a police asset, for example. Or dig into the texture files and find the main jpg file for the coat and modify it with GIMP or Photoshop to put a logo on the front.

It's not that hard, and it's actually kinda fun. Plus, you get to make it your own.

Here's an example i did just now. Took me about 20 minutes all told, and that's including me logging onto my DAZ account to download the genesis 2 starter pack, which I forgot to do when i reninstalled DAZ last month, lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: coffeeaddicted

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I have to admit. In my whole life, i rarely traveled with train. But i remember they used to dress very official.
Thanks, i will in-cooperate that.