Identify Train molestation school girl

Crd09

Jan 23, 2022
I saw a gif long time ago of (probably) a game of a school girl being molested in a train.
It was a touch/feel kinda game and looked pretty amazing.
The girl was wearing glasses and covering her mouth so to not make noises while a hand was groping her ass (Giving details of the gif)

Crd09

Jan 23, 2022
Attaching more details about the gif.
The main camera is pointing directly to her face through the train's window. (if I remember correctly). The other one is focusing her ass, the girl was wearing glasses, a school uniform and white plain panties. Hopefully this information could help, this game (if it's that. it looked like it) really seem pretty amazing.

Crd09

Jan 23, 2022
Urge to molest ?
No, the game contains interactive animations, Urge to molest is a static touch game (probably made with RPGmaker or RenPy, a very useful example would be Rapelay, but this one is in 2D.
I'm starting to think it'd be better to give up on searching that game. I saw the gif in a telegram group, and I even saved it in my phone but lost it.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Probably not this one ,posting it just in case you want a good train molester game to play(y)

Dawn-Deity

Feb 19, 2023
I think I have the game, but the name is super generic when translated and I'm not sure if linking the game is allowed (and even if it were I don't think I'm allowed to send links yet)

眼鏡っ娘痴漢電車

or Glasses girl molester train is the name I got, its a browser game

Reactions: Crd09

Crd09

Jan 23, 2022
I think I have the game, but the name is super generic when translated and I'm not sure if linking the game is allowed (and even if it were I don't think I'm allowed to send links yet)

眼鏡っ娘痴漢電車

or Glasses girl molester train is the name I got, its a browser game
YES!!!! YOU GOT IT, thanks my man. You don't have idea how long I've been craving for this game

Reactions: Dawn-Deity

Dawn-Deity

Feb 19, 2023
YES!!!! YOU GOT IT, thanks my man. You don't have idea how long I've been craving for this game
Glad to hear! If ya ever find out a way to download and play it offline I'd appreciate sharing cuz I've been lost figuring out how on my own