Seeking Trainer and corruption style games

anonimus5992

Jul 13, 2020
I was looking for recommendations from trainer games like jikage rising and four elements trainer, which involves a lot of mind break and domination. And if possible, it is done in Ren´py, because in this format I can translate.

Games like corruption, snow daze, and four elements are what I'm looking for

May 20, 2019
Princess Trainer is a good one, though it can be a bit grind heavy early on, and I guess it is lacking on the Mind-Break/Domination fronts, but it does have corruption. There's also various other slave trainer games such as Strive for Power and it's sequel, Strive: Conquest, 90 Second Slave I've heard is a good one, though I don't know much about it, and Jack o' Nine Tails is a great one as it's very in-depth with the ways you can train your slave, but can be confusing when starting. It's not for the feint of heart though due to gore and other extreme fetishes, but these can be avoided. Another great one is Free Cities, but it can be very confusing to start as it has a lot of management features you have to monitor and it's also an html game, but it should be a good match for the description of the game you're requesting with content involving mind-break, domination, corruption and more. I recommend getting the modded version as it has the most content as the original version is abandoned, but since it does have content not allowed on this site, I don't think I can link it here, but you can find a link on the wiki for Free Cities. I also recommend filtering the list in the Latest Updates tab with the Trainer tag and see if there's anything that you'd like.

Last edited: