Trainer game where the slave (NPC) can overthrow the Trainer (PC)

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
What I'd like to see done in trainer games is give the possibility that the NPC slave could try and overthrow you as the Trainer.

I think there was one game that tried that idea, enslavement game or something, but I think it was an abandoned game, and the graphics were not that great, but I did find the idea intriguing. It was certainly a change of pace from the typical trainer games.

I don't think any other game has tried that idea though.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Sounds great, would definitely like to see the elf-girl turn the tables on the mistress in that game
Well if you want to see MC go from dom to slave, there is an alternate path, but I think it doesn't involve the elf. Could be wrong.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Well if you want to see MC go from dom to slave, there is an alternate path, but I think it doesn't involve the elf. Could be wrong.
Reading through that thread, it looks like the Developer is planning on adding other sub paths for the MC

TrixieTang

Nov 23, 2021
What I'd like to see done in trainer games is give the possibility that the NPC slave could try and overthrow you as the Trainer.

I think there was one game that tried that idea, enslavement game or something, but I think it was an abandoned game, and the graphics were not that great, but I did find the idea intriguing. It was certainly a change of pace from the typical trainer games.

I don't think any other game has tried that idea though.
Pokemon does this when you get a Pokemon that's a higher level than your current badges allow.

• Haha
Reactions: Meaning Less