Seeking Training and submission

Baspu

Apr 11, 2021
Hello everyone !

There is 2 types of adult games I like: the first is the type of game where we must managing the training of sexual slaves, like Slave Lords of the Galaxy, Jikage Rising or the mod for Super Deeptroath Slave Baazar.
The second oneis more base on a RPG gameplay where we play a female protagonist and our choices during the game tip the scales on the side submissive or dominatrix, like Raven's Quest or the Third Crisis.

If anyone have recommandations of games likes this or a game with a lot of BDSM scenes, I'll take it !

Thanks !

(Forgive my English... )

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
For the first request, how do you define "slave"? As in physically imprisoned? Is blackmail good enough? Since you brought up Jikage Rising, I guess mind control is fine. So I have these requests that are slaves and mind-control:

Something Unlimited (similar mind control to JR, except they don't become corrupted in their daily life)
iNSight of you (mind-control and blackmail)
Mistress vs. Slave

For the second request:

Karryn's Prison
Death's Punishment (very new, no idea if it's any good, I think the sex is text-based)
Succulence
Kingdom of Deception

Baspu

Apr 11, 2021
Hi, thank for this quick response ! :)

For slave, I would say specifically focus on mind-control and natural submission coming from the training.

Thank you very much for all these games, when I finish Third Crisis (nice for the moment but not awesome) I will try these and give a review if I found one myself !

Thank again very much!

Baspu

Apr 11, 2021
Ok I finish the actual version of Third Crisis:
Very nice, some of the scenes a very good but I prefer Raven's Quest in the same type of game.
I will try Mistress vs. Slave now !

Badrabbit

Jul 19, 2017
In relation to the first, Jack O Nine Tails or Free Cities are what I would suggest - they are both quite different but good in their own ways. Can't help with the second.

Baspu

Apr 11, 2021
Hi,
Already try them but I didn't like them but Thanks for your recommandations Badrabbit !

Baspu

Apr 11, 2021
Not a very big fan of Mistress vs. Slave, too much dialogues and the scenes are nice but not awesome