Unity Training Space Station [Build 21] [GoodBadRobot]

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes

CrusadeNeo

Jul 15, 2017
Well played it now for half an hour and, did not managed to get resources or that starmap, anyone help `? maybe ?

Charlie99993

Apr 15, 2018
Well played it now for half an hour and, did not managed to get resources or that starmap, anyone help `? maybe ?
You don't actually need the resources to build anything, it's all free (for now probably).
The map's in the captain's brain, she's in the space suit in the big room at the end, apparently it's 'extractable' but I don't know if that's in game yet.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How do you use the buildable items in your ship? All I can manage to do is go around level one massacring anything that resists me.

• Haha
Reactions: handlnerd and rux

Fake Count

Jun 4, 2017
To interact with stuff you have to be nearby, left click and hold. Outside of brainwashing and blowjob (not for the robot tho), there isn't much here yet h content wise.

To change outfits, put the person in the human storage container. There is currently naked, regular uniform (skirt), underwear, and skin suit.

I do wish the creator either gets rid of motion blur or makes an option to disable it as it really doesn't help when the FPS is low. Enemy AI is pretty primitive and reacts only on close proximity and damage. First weapon has crazy fire rate and unlimited range, but causes FPS to drop when too many shots are present. Additionally, spinning the character with WASD moves the camera as the camera is tied to the back of the head, which is interesting.

I'm going to reserve judgement until I see the update rate and quality, but for a first release it is pretty decent.

Reactions: DucGumball
Sep 11, 2017
The main teleport only brings me to one corner of the ship, which i assume is not the place it should be taking me? Can't find any other way out and i cant interact with the stuff I placed without any resources. I feel like i missed something, anyone have any idea what?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
To interact with stuff you have to be nearby, left click and hold. Outside of brainwashing and blowjob (not for the robot tho), there isn't much here yet h content wise.

To change outfits, put the person in the human storage container. There is currently naked, regular uniform (skirt), underwear, and skin suit.

I do wish the creator either gets rid of motion blur or makes an option to disable it as it really doesn't help when the FPS is low. Enemy AI is pretty primitive and reacts only on close proximity and damage. First weapon has crazy fire rate and unlimited range, but causes FPS to drop when too many shots are present. Additionally, spinning the character with WASD moves the camera as the camera is tied to the back of the head, which is interesting.

I'm going to reserve judgement until I see the update rate and quality, but for a first release it is pretty decent.
The big issue with current content is that there is no obvious way to earn biomass, which is necessary to operate literally every machine in your base area that has H content at this time.

swirlyknight

Jul 12, 2018
The big issue with current content is that there is no obvious way to earn biomass, which is necessary to operate literally every machine in your base area that has H content at this time.
You don't need any resources to use any of the machines. The cost is displayed but you can still run them without having any resources. Pretty sure resources aren't even in the game yet.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
So I have questions,
1: No Anal tag? disappointed
2: Is this like Sex Arcade but with actual gameplay?
3: Am I to assume there is a wide range of characters in this from popular media?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You don't need any resources to use any of the machines. The cost is displayed but you can still run them without having any resources. Pretty sure resources aren't even in the game yet.
Huh, then mine is just bugged. Everything stops at 99%.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Every time I back up until I hit a wall, I get a view of the wall and the light droid I was backing away from kills me,

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes