Seeking Trans characters

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
summertime saga has a transwoman you can have a relationship with
when you get further with her in relation and bond you will be prompted a message that asks if you are okay with bisexual encounters, if you press yes then the first time you see her naked she will have a penis, if you click no she will have a vagina which is pretty cool to give players the choice, so i picked no and she had a vagina but if you picked yes she would be trans

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
By the way bmyers77, thanks for starting this thread! I've recently become intrigued by trans characters and would never have found WVM if it wasn't for this. (y)
Same. After playing WVM and Fetish Locator, I’ve found a new tag to look for in these types of games. I also can recommend The New Me, just started last week and it’s pretty good so far.

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
IM NOT MUCH WITH TRANS BUT ANY WAY ..THERE U GO KNOCK UR SELF OUT :)

(THE SHRINK) (FAMILY AT HOME) (NEKO PARADISE) (THE INN)
SOME OF THEM HAS BUNCH OF TRANS & GIRLY LOOKING DUDES :KEK:

WARNING : NOTE
watch out the NTRs ...mosty when theres inclouded a dudesss with boobsss ..then theres always an NTR involved as i saw ...injoy

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2021
Same. After playing WVM and Fetish Locator, I’ve found a new tag to look for in these types of games. I also can recommend The New Me, just started last week and it’s pretty good so far.
What's WVM? seen that mentioned once or twice in this thread but typing it into the search engine here brings up nothing

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
What's WVM? seen that mentioned once or twice in this thread but typing it into the search engine here brings up nothing
WVM is a harem game here on this site that takes place at a fictional university and features optional trans characters the main character (MC) can opt to pursue a romantic relationship with.