RPGM Transferred Married Woman ~A life as a maid in another world, away from her husband

MeatyPeaches

Aug 15, 2020
Anybody find this game on dlsite or something like that please? Would like to check out the non-pirate version too.

Also +1

Reactions: 정통한

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Obsolete use this one instead:
https://f95zone.to/threads/transfer...orld-away-from-her-husband.75748/post-9500575
Here's a MTL for v1.0. Including some changed audio files because they were tied to menu buttons.

This is only meant for someone who doesn't like auto-translator tools like MTool. Please do not use this for a game release thread.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Here is the game with Shisaye's mtl added in -

Reactions: ggcos

TwoWay232

Feb 28, 2019
Here's a MTL for v1.0. Including some changed audio files because they were tied to menu buttons.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Instant error upon load up.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Instant error upon load up.
That is not an issue of my MTL.
Retested with a clean Japanese v1.0, with the MTL downloaded from my post.
startup.jpg newgame.jpg
So now I can only offer random guesses:
-You need to switch your system locale to Japanese(Japan) It's not reading the files properly.
-Something went wrong during extraction and your files are damaged.
-You are not using 1.0 but a later version.