Recommending Transformation Games

ike314

Dec 8, 2018
Hi there. I've been playing a ton of games around transformations and wanted to share them.

Before starting, I'm playing on a fairly low powered laptop (for today's standards) and using a Linux distro, so some of my comments come from that background.

If you are also playing on a Linux distro, here is a thread I found with a ton of useful info.
Changelog:
  • 2024-06-08: Initial post.

Games I've played

Student Transfer
Tags: Gender Transformation, Body Swap, Possession, Hypnosis, Mind Control, Magic, Sci-Fi
Gameplay: Visual Novel
My thoughts: High school student gets involved in gender transformation hijinx. This game has a many many transformation paths, but the majority are not finished. This game rarely gets story updated, maybe 2 a year. This game provides a ton of tools to build your own visual novel using the same assets and effects, so if you wanna make a gender focused transformation visual novel, give this a chance.

Press-Switch
Tags: Gender Transformation, Body Swap, Possession, Hypnosis, Mind Control, Sci-Fi
My thoughts: Many of the same things said about Student Transfer also applies to this game, but this game doesn't provides tools to make your own game. This game is a lot more story focused. This game has an abysmal update schedule, we are lucky if we get one update a year but it still getting updates.

Changeling Tale
Tags: Furry Transformation, Magic
My thoughts: This game is already finished. All the tranformations are furry transformations of other characters.

Mice Tea
Tags: Furry Transformation
My thoughts: This game is already finished. This game is mostly interested on exploring furry transformations of other characters, there is a couple story paths involving protagonist transformations but the majority are for the other characters.

BMO TV
Tags: Gender Transformation, M2F, Bimbofication, Hypnosis, Sci-Fi, Breast Expansion, Lactation, Ass Expansion
Gameplay: Point and Click Adventure
My thoughts: This game has a really interesting gameplay loop. The transformations are slow. Transformations can happened to your character or the others. This game can get really really slow and repetitive. This game is supposed to have different type of transformations but I don't know how to access them.

Corruption of Champions
Tags: Gender Transformation, Furry transformations, Magic, Fantasy, Corruption
Gameplay: Text Based Dungeon Adventure
My thoughts: I was surprised with the amount of detail and the quality of the story and descriptions. I love this game characters. This game has a huge amount of content. This game only has tiny little character sprites, nothing else, no images.

Trials in Tainted Space
Tags: Gender Transformation, Furry transformations, Sci-fi
Gameplay: Text Based Dungeon Adventure
My thoughts: This game is basically Corruption of Champions but in space. The story is a lot more light hearted and in contrast to CoC you don't get forcefully transformed. This game has some images.

Healslut
Tags: Gender Transformation, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Magic, Bimbofication

Little Bitch Academia
Tags: Gender Transformation, Magic
Gameplay: RPG

Magical Camp

Prisoners of The Elder One

Monline
Tags: Gender Transformation, Magic, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Monster Girls, Ego Dead, Personality Overwrite

Seitenkan (The Sex Change) -You Can Cum Inside Me!-
Tags: Gender Transformation, M2F

Suddenly Feminized?! School Survival

The Isle of TS Monster Girls
Tags: Gender Transformation, M2F, Magic, Monster Girls

TF Card Battle
Tags: Gender Transformation, M2F, Bimbofication
Gameplay: Deck Builder

Games I've played but don't feel like I know enough to talk about

X-Change

X-Change 2

X-Change 3

re: Dreamer

Catmorphosis
Tags: Horror, Supernatural, Reverse Furry Transformation?

LouiseDK

Jun 14, 2024
That is a pretty impressive list. I've played quite a lot transformation games as well - love the likes of You Throw Like A Girl, The Good Son - and a lot others that I forgot.
But I don't think I've played many of the ones in the list above. So thanks for that - and I'll get on to playing :)

Reactions: ike314