HTML Abandoned Transformation Warrior [v0.56] [Silvere]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner2.png

Overview:
Are you ready for the parcour of your life? Escape the clutches of a mysterious crowd.
Win challenges and buy items to ensure you reach the endgoal without ending up a bimbo.
Can you do so while fighting your friends?​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-16
Release Date: 2022-03-16
Developer: Silvsilv -
Censored: NO
Version: 0.56
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -

bimbo2.jpg playground1.jpg r5_sarah_talk.jpg vr_cum.jpg screenshot.jpg r8_spa_whirl1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
A TF game where the goal is to avoid getting transformed? Bold.... I respect that. Will keep my eye on this since avoiding TF is a rule for me. lol

Silvsilv

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2017
Might find a good response on TFGamessite as well.
The game actually only exists because of a contest on there at the end of last year :)
It's somewhat where I wanted to try out different Daz things, keep the engine confined to something more simple, and finish something altogether. But as it goes with 2020 it hits everyone in some way and I was no different. Since my financial situation has stabilized, I am once again able to work on this and hopefully upgrade my PC soon to not waste 24+ hours for a detail-poor render :)
sigh, always the transformee and never the transformer
You might want to look up "Inner Bimbo" - That's pretty much only being the transformer! Sadly not continued, but a lot of stuff available! It's mostly a bit too instant, though.
Call me old fashioned, but I'll never understand the draw of a game where the goodies are behind a game over screen.
I'd say at this point it is to increase engagement with the game a bit. Maybe you could see it as its own form of puzzle on how to get those "hidden" endings? I might think of something down the line though.

Katsumi-chan

Denshitoakuma
Donor
May 16, 2019
Great game, good luck in your future endeavours, Dev.
Edit: Also you should probably open a ticket asking for a Dev's tag here on forum.

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
Transformation Warrior
Whew lads, can we talk about how fucking creepy it was when I see a MALE PROTAGONIST in the foreground. :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Silvsilv

Silvsilv

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2017
v0.31 HTML only hotfix added (And updated all 3 base downloads)
Turned out a critical error flew under my radar... Oh boy!