HTML Abandoned Transformation Warrior [v0.56] [Silvere]

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
View attachment 1305908

Overview:
Are you ready for the parcour of your life? Escape the clutches of a mysterious crowd.
Win challenges and buy items to ensure you reach the endgoal without ending up a bimbo.
Can you do so while fighting your friends?​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-16
Release Date: 2022-03-16
Developer: Silvsilv -
Censored: NO
Version: 0.56
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - MEGA - -

View attachment 930476 View attachment 930477 View attachment 930479 View attachment 930481 View attachment 930485 View attachment 1071389
GAME NEEDS ADITIONAL TAGS IE PROTAGONIST ,GENDER ????

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
You might want to look up "Inner Bimbo" - That's pretty much only being the transformer! Sadly not continued, but a lot of stuff available! It's mostly a bit too instant, though.
And of course Inner Bimbo has no m2f content, man sissification/transformation games where its not being done to/ forced on the MC are non-existent. There was like sorta one but it got abandoned

xesaie

Nov 3, 2020
What's the MC starting gender here?
I was wondering too, all I can figure out is that M2F is at least an option from the changelogs:
  • Added a short transformation sequence with renders when being changed into a woman
Dunno if it's select a start like some are or not, but it looks like it's yet another male>bimbo game and not a female>bimbo game.

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
This game needs some pretty severe grammar and spell check, to be honest. It rarely goes more than a page without some fairly obvious mistakes or unusual word use. The most repeated example being "Parkour" which is never spelled or used correctly even a single time despite its prolific use, even the overview misuses and misspells it.

It could also use some visual cleanup by using word bubbles to separate the individual speakers and narration, the color coding does its job differentiating between the speakers but the text is quite cluttered.

Last edited:

m0us

Dec 28, 2016
I wouldn't describe it as being 'constant' in the text. There's a lot of writing, and I think that it does a decent job at being coherent and straightforward; I definitely wouldn't say any of the typos or editing errors have impeded my ability to understand or enjoy what's going on.

The pictures blowing up and shrinking is annoying because it moves the text, but hardly the end of the world. I like it better than what it was before.

I'm not a particular fan of the solo segments -- I really like the part where you interact with your friends (and rival) much more than the parts with Simon or the 'dream' sections.

Silvsilv

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2017
Added a male protagonist tag. Though you are not a guy for long.

This game needs some pretty severe grammar and spell check, to be honest. It rarely goes more than a page without some fairly obvious mistakes or unusual word use. The most repeated example being "Parkour" which is never spelled or used correctly even a single time despite its prolific use, even the overview misuses and misspells it.
Hah! I'll fix that Parkour thing with the next update. Honestly, I was so sure of it being spelled Parcour. It's the french and german influence, I tell you! Considering the other "fairly obvious" mistakes, you are welcome to give me a list of what you deem the most problematic. If noone speaks up and points towards my mistakes, I have a hard time improving - Especially with tunnel vision after re-reading the parts way too many times.

It could also use some visual cleanup by using word bubbles to separate the individual speakers and narration, the color coding does its job differentiating between the speakers but the text is quite cluttered.
It's a deliberate choice to only use color coding. A thing I hate(d) with most HTML games is the amount of excessive, unneeded clicking. If I were to use text bubbles for every sentence, a content page would either blow up in size needing a lot of scrolling, or I'd have to break it up into multiple sites you click through. I didn't like either, so I went with the more basic color coding.

I once thought about providing an option to toggle for text bubbles and wrap the text on the loads, but I'd have to rewrite a lot of passages to not end up with a terribly disorganized paragraph chaos.

The pictures blowing up and shrinking is annoying because it moves the text, but hardly the end of the world. I like it better than what it was before.
"Settings" -> "Disable Automatic Image Enlargement".
If you turn it off, you can adjust the displayed image size on the left side to suit your needs.

The game images aren't loading for me. Any way i can fix this? thanks
What platform & browser are you using?

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Hah! I'll fix that Parkour thing with the next update. Honestly, I was so sure of it being spelled Parcour. It's the french and german influence, I tell you!
That'd be "Parcours" which has a very different usage from "Parkour", "Parcour" in and of itself just isn't a word. And writing-wise you're either mistaking "Parkour" for a verb referring to running a kind of course or a synonym for such courses, for a comparison that's like mistaking "Martial Arts" for "Fight" so you end up writing "I'm going to go and martial arts that guy".

People can infer the intended meaning through associative logic, but the actual usage is complete nonsense. The phrasing needs to be replaced outright, not just spell checked.

Considering the other "fairly obvious" mistakes, you are welcome to give me a list of what you deem the most problematic. If noone speaks up and points towards my mistakes, I have a hard time improving - Especially with tunnel vision after re-reading the parts way too many times.
I did a single playthrough to the end of the current content and noticed dozens of errors, and in all honesty there's probably a lot more that I simply didn't notice because I started skimming after a while due to the cluttered text and frequent grammar/spelling mistakes.

Compiling a list that documents even just the ones I encountered would require a considerable time investment, so I hope you understand my desire to not do that. I suggest proofreading a playthrough yourself, most of the ones I noticed are just basic typos or spelling mistakes.

If I were to use text bubbles for every sentence, a content page would either blow up in size needing a lot of scrolling, or I'd have to break it up into multiple sites you click through. I didn't like either, so I went with the more basic color coding.
I honestly don't see the current implementation as a good alternative to that, I'd actually argue that this is a significantly worse approach. The current formatting is just really not well spaced even within the context of not having bubbles, most passages end up being 1-2 walls of text that sometimes has a picture sandwiched between them.

Silvsilv

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2017
People can infer the intended meaning through associative logic, but the actual usage is complete nonsense. The phrasing needs to be replaced outright, not just spell checked.
Yes yes, I already looked up the different words and definitions. In the end its going to be an obstacle course, which would be the german "Parcours", which I lovingly thought to be parcour, but the french meaning for that was something entirely different as I found out. So yeah ;) There overall are a lot of issues with the way I used the word, hence I'm happy for it being pointed out.

I suggest proofreading a playthrough yourself, most of the ones I noticed are just basic typos or spelling mistakes.
You probably wouldn't suggest that if you knew how many times I proofread everything already - And fixed a lot of terrible typos even I felt ashamed for. With every update. English is not my primary language - You might have a bit too much confidence in my ability to spot the mistakes you deem obvious, but its welcome nevertheless ;) Without people pointing out the mistakes, everyone will have to go with my pace of finding/fishing out the mistakes I routinely miss.

Compiling a list that documents even just the ones I encountered would require a considerable time investment, so I hope you understand my desire to not do that.
Sure, I understand. I'm mostly interested in the grammar mistakes though, because there's a high chance I won't find those as easily - Also, again, tunnel vision. But well.

most passages end up being 1-2 walls of text that sometimes has a picture sandwiched between them.
I prefer that compared to multiple text boxes that turn two pages into five. I'm simply in too deep to change that without way too much of an investment. But you are welcome to have that opinion, and I agree with you about it being more readable. If anything, I might do a patreon poll to see if people are actually fine with me using up a lot of my available dev-time to "fix" this, or if they prefer more content - Because currently I'm working on the assumption of it being the latter.

Robert84MK

Mar 9, 2018
Discord 27.10.2022:

Considering news:

As the one or other post on Patreon and co might have said already, I had to deal with a lot of stuff - Part of which I thought was over.
Turns out life is a bitch and I lost another person dear to me. This threw a big wrench into my plans and I had to deal with a lot.

Anyways, with the end of september I've started to get myself back together and have been working tirelessly on the second project since.
At this point I'm pretty sure to release the first version of that project in November - The main bottleneck is my PC crashing every few Renders right now.
Once that version is out, I'll look to get myself a new PC.

This weekend I'm at a local event to gather some information and more.
Afterwards, I'll start editing the finished Laura renders to finally get that done.
As originally promised, leading up to the release I'm going to post some pics of the project too.

Once the second project is released, I'll focus on finishing the TF-Warrior update.

I'm extremely sorry for the disappointing state of affairs concerning the updates, and am thankful even more so for the remaining support and interest. The former,
believe it or not, was a great help, and together with the latter some desperately needed motivation to get myself out of the gutter.

Reactions: TotallyNotFappin