HTML Abandoned Transformation Warrior [v0.56] [Silvere]

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
sigh, always the transformee and never the transformer
I liked My Personal Assistant...for a little while. The corruption perspective was refreshing but the developer went in a different direction.

Would be nice to play the corrupter role from time to time...much like "Our Fate" or "Family Man"

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
"Are you ready for the parcour of your life?"
I don't know what the author's native language is, but given the way it is used in the game, I think the English word you intend to use is either path or route...

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
"Are you ready for the parcour of your life?"
I don't know what the author's native language is, but given the way it is used in the game, I think the English word you intend to use is either path or route...
no it means OBSTACLE COURSE and if you play the game you get that and more

• Red Heart
Reactions: Silvsilv

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I have only ever found one before, but I guess I should search some more, my bigger issue is that both sides are just one tag when they are very different kinks
Not sure what type of transformation you're into but there are a few I would recommend; The Company, Hunter's Harem, A Spell for All, Bimbo Life Coach, Imperium (and the fan remake), Inner Bimbo (shame it got abandoned but solid content there), and Realms of Lust all have transformation content (of others) although the last is a one time thing and you don't see most of their before forms.

This game's premise reminds me of Bimbo House, hopefully with less rng.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Not sure what type of transformation you're into but there are a few I would recommend; The Company, Hunter's Harem, A Spell for All, Bimbo Life Coach, Imperium (and the fan remake), Inner Bimbo (shame it got abandoned but solid content there), and Realms of Lust all have transformation content (of others) although the last is a one time thing and you don't see most of their before forms.

This game's premise reminds me of Bimbo House, hopefully with less rng.
I mean, the one with the most varied transformation content I remember was actually OG Corruption of Champions, with the fact you had several different followers you could alter in various ways.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Silvsilv

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2017
To be honest, I am unsure on what tag to throw onto this concerning the protagonist. It is a male protagonist that finds himself in the body of a woman very soon into the game and has to deal with artificial urges and ongoing corruption.

I'd like to tag it as such, but male protagonist feels like setting up disappointment for players who expect to have a working penis or sissy content. On the other hand, adding Female Protagonist would ignore the established identity for context and theme, even though for the absolute majority they are in a female body.

Maybe I'm just stupid tho :sneaky:

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
To be honest, I am unsure on what tag to throw onto this concerning the protagonist. It is a male protagonist that finds himself in the body of a woman very soon into the game and has to deal with artificial urges and ongoing corruption.

I'd like to tag it as such, but male protagonist feels like setting up disappointment for players who expect to have a working penis or sissy content. On the other hand, adding Female Protagonist would ignore the established identity for context and theme, even though for the absolute majority they are in a female body.

Maybe I'm just stupid tho :sneaky:
If you play a female all the way through the game, my view would be female protag, male protag is worthless in that case as you do not basically play a male character, except for a very small time period.

Silvsilv

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2017
Sure, but the overarching goal would be to get out of there and back into your male body. Male Protag would represent state of mind, whereas female protag the state of body.

I see that working out if the Protagonist Tag is only about the physical side, but I have no idea