Identify transformative dungeon crawler thing

Randomphoenix1

Jun 18, 2019
The game's lodged in my head but I can't remember the name nor find it on here. Basic details I remember are that it's a turn-based dungeon crawler that uses a faded blue color scheme, with the same tile-based movement system as TiTS but it's definitely not TiTS. I think text-based too with an image displaying your character in the middle-right of the window. Main themes of the game are transformation, wherein your "base" form can change and there's also a "jump to the future" event where you can turn into a sexbot. Arachnes and a corruptive demon(?) sword i remember, and the biggest sticks are that there's a witch enemy who hypnotizes you with a collar that makes you move towards a certain space every so often and there's a minor rougelike aspect in that if you game over you find a sort of echo of your previous character the next run. Searched multiple times on this site, and even on itch, but i just can't find it. Anyone have any idea what i'm talking about?
Closest game i can compare it to (aside from tits) is lilith's throne, though tfs in the one i'm thinking of generally aren't done via items i think

Last edited: