Others - Completed - Transformative Summer: Life with a TS Companion [Final] [HachiHachiDanuki]

1. 4.00 star(s)

SomaNeko97

it's a cute and short game, more or less very enjoyable.

Visuals 4.9/5
    the visuals were amazing and the lil sex minigame was enjoyable too however the eyes were a lil lopsided when you went into the cowgirl position lol

Story 4/5
    nothing too special it's just some sorta situation where the friend becomes a girl and lotta naughty shenanigans happened as well as just people trying to get their hands on a pretty girl too but you alone get to live with them.

Gameplay 4/5
    very simple click and read after all it's a visual novel, past that the sex scene minigames were def cute.

The game was rather simple yet enjoyable and the afterstory as well was rather cute as they became a lil family. all in all I'd say give it a try and maybe support the creator as well! That's my review on this game, it means nothing but hope you all will enjoy this short and cute game too.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Sadsapling

There's not much going for this game. I originally played it at release, only to be thrown off by the awful translation. After a quick replay-through, the translation has vastly improved, but still contains some pretty bad sentence structuring and mispellings.

The main selling point for me was having someone change genders + the customizability. Reading about her inner thoughts and being able to play around with how she dresses/looks was really fun. The pixel art is really expressive and does enough to distinguish the outfits from one another.

Sadly, that's where my praise sort of ends. The story is kind of lackluster as the amount of interaction you get with her doesn't really allow the player to feel any development of their relationship, but the game insists that you're getting closer to her through an arbitrary stat. Not only that, it doesn't feel like she's in love with you specifically, but with the idea of just being corrupted and perverted. I don't have an issue with that, I'd just like more differentiation when it comes to that aspect for the endings.

The gameplay cycle is: wake up -> either go outside with her or leave her alone (she then either masturbates or posts anonymously on her onlyfans) -> take a bath (either at house or bathhouse) -> sex or sleep. The sex is pretty dry, there's only a couple of positions and it felt like wasted potential. A shame, since the pixel art is ESPECIALLY good in this game imo.

It's worth like a 2 hr skipthrough... there are other games on this site that play with a similar concept of having a live-in girlfriend/sexfriend that are more innovative and fun. Some even actually have a proper story. This is 17$ on steam, and I wouldn't even touch this game unless it was at 5$ tops.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

VenomBio

Everything is kinda static and repetitive , Small amount of animations and not enough variety.
    It costs 17$ on Steam by the way ... i wouldnt touch it for 5$ ...
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Feds Suck This White Cock

This game 5 stars? Plot is the most basic thing, only 2 sex positions and only tj and tj+bj together... No bj on its own, bo fj. The amount of clothes and all that is good but if the sex scenes ain't enough, again just 2 of them, then there's no point in even having them. Game is good for what it gives but 4 and 5 stars are just too much.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

lnomsim

I don't like pixel art, but I have to admit, some of best H games with gameplay are made with pixel art.

In Transformative Summer: Life with a TS Companion, the Main Character wakes up with their room mate now in a female body, victim of the TS syndrome which changes people's sex when they begin to get sexually active.

If they don't climax more than 100 times in 5 weeks, they can turn back, otherwise, they will stay in their new body.

While the game is from a first person point of view, most of the narration is centered around the love interest.

She discovers and her new body, libido and style life, and slowly embrace it.

Whether you consider a man having sex with another man in a female is gay, is up to you. Personally, I dig it.

You have 30 to make her reach 100 climaxes or not (and if you fail to do so, tell me how you did it)

Positives:
    +Good art
    +Animated
    +Uncensored
    +Good clothes/hairstyles, and overall character customisation. Every piece of clothes, hairstyle, hair color, etc... will change the character's appearance in both the world and events. And there are a lot of customisation items, that's very impressive.
    +Endless game mode after finishing the main story

Neutral:
    -The "story" isn't very interesting, and there isn't much emphasis on the character's transformation. She's pretty much a woman with "But I'm a man" moments right from the start.
    -The story focuses more on how she manages her libido than anything else.

"negatives":
    -The gameplay loop gets boring really fast, and the dev was aware of it since they included a skip mode for most repetitive tasks.
    -There are a lot of stats, and other than the number of climaxes, they all are irrelevant. If libido increase, she will masturbate, which will increase her libido. At very high libido she may ask for sex. Otherwise, she will accept sex no matter what once her "level" is high enough.

Let's talk about levels then, they depend on the number of times she had sex or climaxed. It has nothing to do with other stats. Some events are locked behind those levels, but you will unlock them fast enough that you don't need to worry about them.

I have no idea what the love stat or masochism and indecency do, they just raise by themselves with every events.

-The progression is pretty much on rail, by day 10, she already had 25 climaxes without having sex. I'm pretty sure it might be impossible to not reach the 100 climaxes. I finished the game with over 200.
    -Only two sex poses, missionary and cowgirl. And also titfuck, and blowjob titfuck. You can touch her body during sex to increase her pleasure, but it's not very interactive, most touch sex games have the mechanic more in depth.
    -Lack of events varieties, there is around a dozen scripted events, and some random ones. I have no idea how to trigger the random ones, and I think I only got 4 of them.

Yes, I developed more on the negatives than the positives, but overall I'd say it's a good game. It looks good, it has what I'm waiting from this kind of games. It could definitely be better, but not everyone can make games of the level of living with my sister.

Don't play it if you want a game that focuses on sissification/feminisation, as it is not the focus.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Elm Orton

Charming little game, short but sweet, excellent art style! It was fun to play through, although the game can venture into the repetitive after a while. Good variety in wardrobe and activities. The game is most definitely worth a couple of hours, and is fun to play one-handed.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

spacezombie

Pretty boring but not bad.

The story is simple enough roomate turned into a girl so fuck her/him.

The gameplay is very simple and sadly gets boring.

The pixel art is pretty good.

The clothes system was dissapointing, I wished there were more slutty clothes.

The situations also aren´t that interesting and get boring quick.

Wouldn´t recommend it if you want a lot of variation but it´s alright for what it is.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Reviewing info: How I rate/review and other info is HERE . W.I.P This sentence will not be included if review format is finalized and blog updated.
    Review layout: Lazy/minimal format (others)
    Review type: Game
    Review format: Lewds
    PROs
    ✅ Mostly vanilla
    ✅ Plenty of outfit options
    ✅ Neat pixel art game
    ✅ Unlocking everything isn’t that hard
    ✅ All things considering, it’s cute enough
    CONs
    ❌ Maybe more scene variety
    ❌ Fairly static pixel art
    Comments
    This game probably has the dumbest overview I’ve read. (where I got the game from). But in a nutshell, its mostly vanilla game about one of the characters getting genderbent into female both physically and eventually mentally. That essentially ends up playing like any of other “point-and-click” adult adventure games. Where you do daily activities, progress events, buy outfits and other items whilst hunting for all sorts of fun debauchery. By mostly vanilla I mean game does have few elements that are NOT VANILLA and some simply activities her being rather lewd. But technically, most BAD stuff can be avoided.

Goal is simple, support her making horny. And waifu shall be the future.
    It's fairy short and enjoyable few hours game. Game good vibes of “do you have akira points” or “life with slave”, pretty wholesome overall.

Honestly, for such short game and style, I don’t know what else to say.
    Total Score: 8/10
    Game status:
    ✅ Finished
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Hex111

An overall enjoyable game that is played with only a mouse.

For starters, the pixel art is overall pretty good.
    There's a large selection of clothes that you can mix and match to dress Akira as well.

As for the story, there isn't much there. Can easily be summerized into one or two sentences.
    Not to say that the story is bad though.

In terms of H content, it's a mixed bag for me personally. If you're the kind of person that enjoys CG type H content with still images and text, this is pretty much spot on for you. However, if you're like me and you prefer animated scenes over still ones, then there's pretty much only 1 animated scene, that doesn't change throughout the game. While this doesn't make the game not worth playing, it is something to keep in mind.

Lastly in terms of gameplay, it's pretty much spot on from what you would expect from a mouse only game like this. There's a day and night cycle, you can go out to places with Akira, buy clothes, buy necessities, etc... I'd also like to note that the game itself is not too lengthy. Could easily be completed within around 3 - 5+ hours.

In overall, I enjoyed playing this not too lengthy, but enjoyable pixel art game.
    Not a must play, but I definitely recommend playing it.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

AreoAnn

Just a wonderful and very sensual game! I really liked it, and the gameplay is interesting! Also great art and voice acting. Despite the limited number of mechanics, the game is simply amazing. In fact, it's hard to say anything else, because the game is very chamber, but I definitely want more and more diverse games like this.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Markimoo99

This game was a surprise, I didn't expect to be amazed or anything, but I'm glad I gave it a try.
    The art is great, the story is good (simple and short), the character is very cute. Will definitely play it again.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

floppagaming1453

Let's clear something out of the way first. This isn't really a sissification. The protag magically goes from being a man to being a woman. That tag threw me off at first, but I realised it was wrong once I started playing. Overall, the game took me 2 hours to get to day 30 while skipping some dialogue.

If you have trouble with the theme of the game, just pretend that she's a tomboy who never really realised the difference between men and women or something. It's a really good fap.

Now for the game itself, this is one of the cuter games I've played in a while. Great pixel graphics with some nice animations. I can't stress how good the pixel graphics are. Good pixel art is a dime a dozen, and they're already quite difficult to find without a proper tag.
    The gameplay itself is pretty bland, bar one aspect. A lot of the scenes are repetitive, especially the sex. You get one position, missionary, and the option to drug him/r. There are a few animated masturbation scenes, but that's about it. There aren't many special events for going outside like I thought there would be, but that's not the end of the world.
    Now, my favorite part of the game easily has to be the customization. Making outfits is very cute, especially with the pixel graphics. The outfits also show up on the character in different poses around the room as well as when going outside.
    While I'd want to give this game a 5 star review, because of the lack of content I can't really. But if it gets a few updates, this would be the perfect game.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Laura2022

A really fun and enjoyable game that isn't too lengthy. Basically it boils down to lowering resistance through increasing horniness of the main protagonist, and helping him/her develop a sexual appetite for you. That's right, for once, you are the supporting cast!

I actually like these pixelated arcade looking games, and I love the art style. The actual female protagonist isn't overly "rambunctious" with giant globe-size tits and an ass out of this world. No, just a well-develop curvy girl that isn't too overly slim. The scenario itself is pretty interesting and I wish there were a bigger backstory as to how the "ts syndrome" developed, etc, but it'd probably take away the main point of a lewd game, which is lewds.

Anyway, if you want lewds, there's plenty. Enjoy the game!
  14. 3.00 star(s)

rafaellos

First of all Thank you Translator-san for not using "they/them" pronoun bs.
    Game is alright, I like 1 room type games. The problem with this one is lack of classic variety that comes with the genere. Only 1 sex position that is missionary. No BJ, ass, boobjobs, literally nothing. Events are mostly flashing and masturbation. Too vanilla and boring imo. Doesn't really feel like a completed game.

Art 3/5
    Story 4/5
    Gameplay 4/5
    Fapability 2/5
    Originality 3,5/5
  15. 4.00 star(s)

Mushybird

The game is very simple, but not in an off-putting way. The pixel art is more expressive than I initially thought, and while there isn't much of it, what is here is pretty good stuff. The day-to-day scenes are enjoyable, and the English translation is very good, a far cry from the MTL nightmare poetry that we usually encounter here. (That might just be my incredibly low standards talking, but believe me, if you know, you know) All-in-all, it's a pretty solid little game, and I do mean little. I think I beat this in less than an hour, so don't go in expecting hours of content.
    Therein lies my criticism; the lack of content. Comparing this game to others of its genre, there little reason to play it over others. There's only one sex scene that, while quite nice, does quickly grow stale after the first in-game week of sex. And only one position? Practically criminal given how nice the pixel art could've shined here. But the game somewhat makes up for this with quite a large selection of clothes and hairstyles for the girl, although if you wanna make enough money to buy them, be prepared to make her a Twitter whore, cause you ain't making enough money to get it and other stuff otherwise.
    In conclusion, it's a short game that does what it does well, has a good translation (that even did the in-game menus!) and is worth a quick play if you're a fan of games of this genre. Otherwise, there are better games for you to enjoy, hence my 4 out of 5 star rating. Also, I think this game is more of a transformation game than a futa/trans game, so maybe consider switching those tags.
  16. 3.00 star(s)

Oakkom

Have played this game thoroughly before this translation patch, and besides a robust array of different costumes and pieces of attire you can mix and match, the game doesn't offer much in the h-scene department, in fact, the main h aspect of this game is practically ONE scene with minor interactivity that doesn't really expand in options as the game progresses.
    Overall a game with a lighthearted story and pretty pixel art, and not much besides that, wouldn't really say to skip it, but there's not much to recommend here.