VN Ren'Py Abandoned Transitioning [v1.0.0a] [Project Pharaoh]

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
shadow7396 check your message
Are you wanting to give Shadow some advise or suggestions about rendering options,
or are You interested in wanting to 'take over' the game and "Remake it" your own??
(Because, despite the rendering I think that This Game Has some potential)
I would like to see where it goes.

Apr 6, 2020
So far this looks ok, but I get why people are concerned about the existing tags. I got this game to come up as a search for autofellatio and self-suck and I played through a couple times and can't seem to get a scene to come up. I'm guessing when you set up a page to advertise a game you have to set the tags up immediately whether the particular tag is actually represented in the game at that time or not. Since most of these games are always in development, technically the tags could always be changing... Are the tags changable? Should a website rule be only put tags currently in game? I dunno... just some thoughts from a fan and player.. I've been wanting to make my own game for a while now... maybe its time I start..

Reactions: oldlust

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I need Help. I don´t know how leave the house with the character sister :(

There is also 1-2 rooms that always gives me problems and I should ROLLBACK..

OH... the creator left it... Ok..

Watching that the topic was updated the 28 of December I thought that it was not the case. GOODBYE TO THIS THICK WOMEN FAMILY :cry: Bad option create the game even without give you the chance to leave your home and make something.

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
All wrong sorry. Artwork, renders, models and story line. It is pretty awful. Good luck and bye.(n)