Language: Japanese
Samples:
1628532535269.png 1628532549811.png 1628532557054.png

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I wish I'd know how to even find/edit the text in this engine.
I would expect it to be in the "project.json" but I found no way of making that file readable yet. :(

• Sad
Reactions: Dirty_Lucius

Dirty_Lucius

Dec 20, 2019
I wish I'd know how to even find/edit the text in this engine.
I would expect it to be in the "project.json" but I found no way of making that file readable yet. :(
It's a shame, I really like this type of video game. I'm still new to translations, but for some reason it won't let me edit its content :(

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
Was there any other response from another translator?
From what I have read it is a good game, but it presents some incompatibility with old equipment and some of the most recent models.

Reactions: Dirty_Lucius

Dirty_Lucius

Dec 20, 2019
Was there any other response from another translator?
From what I have read it is a good game, but it presents some incompatibility with old equipment and some of the most recent models.
I'm still trying to translate the game, but there are some parts that I don't know how to do, since I don't know how to do it, I think the best thing would be for someone else to translate it.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
I'm not sure this is trolling or I played a different game, the most boring stupid game I ever played. I finish it in 5 minutes, the animation is so-so, but bad quality, not even have voice. The text inside it...probably 5-10 words, no story, no dialogue, is this even need translate?!